No announcement yet.

They stole my f250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check with your insurance. I have liability on my ranch truck as well, but i also have comprehensive added, and that covers theft. Just something to ask about.

Thanks,
    Stonebones
    903-574-9048

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
      Where’d you find that at?
      License plate database I have access to. Lots of different sources take pictures of your license plate along with the time, date, and location. It's a good tool.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
        If he was within range to be able to pick the air tag up, he'd likely be looking at his truck. I have a new (less than a week old) air tag on my card sleeve and if I get much more than 30' between it and my phone, my phone goes nuts saying that the sleeve isn't with me.

OP, good luck with the recovery.
        That's not quite how airtags work. When it's away from you it'll connect to other available devices(iphones) and ping the location allowing you to track.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
          That's not quite how airtags work. When it's away from you it'll connect to other available devices(iphones) and ping the location allowing you to track.
          Exactly.

We have them hidden in and on all sorts of stuff - I can track my suitcases at the airport because the baggage handlers have iPhones.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            Learn something new everyday and that’s good to know. I have a few spare I could put to use.

Comment

Sorry to hear I’m on your side of town. We will be on the look out.

Comment

I think it’s safe to say it’s long gone. I keep looking on marketplace but it hasn’t shown up. I think it’s down south personally.

So… how long before I cancel insurance? Do I have to notify the state it was stolen or something to limit my liability?

Comment

Potentially great news! Apparently it’s been recovered and there’s damage to the steering column. I’ll have to go see it after I get my boy to school. That’s a relief. Hopefully the fire missiles cigarette lighter and car seat are still in there. That’s the important thing!

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Man, I've probably look at this thread 20 times looking for good news. Great to hear.

Comment

Good to hear! Hope you get it back in decent shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                          Potentially great news! Apparently it’s been recovered and there’s damage to the steering column. I’ll have to go see it after I get my boy to school. That’s a relief. Hopefully the fire missiles cigarette lighter and car seat are still in there. That’s the important thing!
                          I love the positive attitude, keep us updated!

In all seriousness, we almost purchased a home a little north of this 1960/290 area earlier this month, but the buyer backed out. Kind of thankful now based on some other posts on this thread.

Comment

With the Open Borders now someone needed a work truck so they could replace the other one they stole that is now no longer working.

Comment

Thats great!!

Comment

Glad to hear they found it ! Hope it's in decent shape yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X