Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
    I don't.... thank goodness

Edit: went to double check…. Still don’t. Still glad.
    Pics or it didn't happen...jk

Comment

I have in the past but this year I’m on an archery only lease. And they mean only. No firearms of any kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
        I never have, but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to take advantage of everything I can. I’ve also never been subjected to an armed burglar in my house, but that doesn’t mean I’m not ready in case it does happen.

It has absolutely nothing to do with fear, it has everything to do with eliminating a disadvantage as much as possible.
        Never said don’t be prepared. I was just wondering if anybody had ever needed a side arm for protection while in the woods. I carry everywhere I go. I’m prepared. Hope I never have to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
          I don't.... thank goodness

Edit: went to double check…. Still don’t. Still glad.
          End of thread. Well played.

Comment

I carry a pistol everywhere I go, Glock 9mm flavor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't always carry, but when I do...
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                I don't always carry, but when I do...
                Bubba no wonder you always see twice as many deer & hogs

Comment

I carry one for the each of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Hayek'sPupil View Post
                    Wounded pigs wont charge? If I'm walking around in the dark, how can I tell what shape the hog is in when I come across it? I have neighbors. They may shoot and wound a hog and it may come onto my property. Not scared just vigilant. Maybe come down from your high horse and use some logic.

Sorry bud, but I’m not on a high horse. It’s a freaking pig. They aren’t grizzly bears. I realize that some people haven’t been grabbing them on a regular basis but they are still just pigs.

Comment

Might see a killer rabbit from that Monty Python movie. Bite right through your knee cap.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                        Sorry bud, but I’m not on a high horse. It’s a freaking pig. They aren’t grizzly bears. I realize that some people haven’t been grabbing them on a regular basis but they are still just pigs.

Some of those pigs weight twice as much as me & have big gnarly cutters. .357 in hand in & out of the stand. Only needed it once. Learned behavior. But you are correct, it wasn't a grizzly bear.

Comment

Working...
                        X