Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else single and emptynester in their 40's or early 50s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slayr View Post
    How was the stew?
    I imagine he got a to go box for himself when he gets home.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
      I thought I head a faint glimmer of Nights In White Satin softly playing for the north this evening……….
      FIFY!

Glad y'all had a nice evening Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
        I don't give a crap who likes me and who doesn't. I think I've gone over that once before. But people sure like to debate like their opinion means anything or that you're gonna change my mind. Ain't happening. I don't care what you or anyone else believes so why you so worried about what I say? I don't give a fat rats ***. Ignore me and I'll ignore you.

Saying something to me and telling me not to say anything else is gonna magically make me not say anything in response to what you said? In what world does that happen? Are you God? Are you someone special that somehow gets to tell me what to or what not to say? I didn't think so just making sure.

I wasn't talking to you or the last 4 people that quoted me. So how was it your business? Exactly, it wasn't. So why you talking to me and pretending that I care what your thoughts on me are?

I don't jump on you and quote stuff like "nobody likes you" when you get on here praying for someone like some kind of holy roller. You know why I don't? Because I don't care. That's you being you. It ain't hurting me one bit.
        Reread my post…

Never said don’t say anything but stupid people need to be prepared to be called stupid when they vomit stupid stuff ON A PUBLIC FORUM.

I have reached that point in life to call a spade a spade, whether from the pulpit or my social media soap box.

So there it is, your take on women, ESPECIALLY if they line up with Andrew Tate is a knuckle dragging, remedial, ignorant way of seeing things.

That mans way of thinking is offensive to all women and real men.

So for someone that does not care, you sure do respond to peoples disdain of your opinions alot…so carry on in your self fulfilled single existence

Comment

Glad you had a good evening Mike! I have a feeling you’ve gotten a few PMs on it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
            Reread my post…

Never said don’t say anything but stupid people need to be prepared to be called stupid when they vomit stupid stuff ON A PUBLIC FORUM.

I have reached that point in life to call a spade a spade, whether from the pulpit or my social media soap box.

So there it is, your take on women, ESPECIALLY if they line up with Andrew Tate is a knuckle dragging, remedial, ignorant way of seeing things.

That mans way of thinking is offensive to all women and real men.

So for someone that does not care, you sure do respond to peoples disdain of your opinions alot…so carry on in your self fulfilled single existence
            You're probably one of those male feminist he's always shutting down. Apparently you ain't listened to very much if any at all of his opinion on anything. Any "man" that's offended by another mans opinion is a fool and obviously doesn't have enough in life to worry about. I'm not to the point in life where I call a spade a spade. I've always been that way. There are way more men in the modern world and in the dating scene right now that would most definitely not be offended by Andrew Tate.

If what I say is so stupid or untrue then explain why it's so stupid and untrue. You can't so you add insults which shows your intelligence. You and the guy that says dis,dat and ur are on the same level it seems.

Just because you don't like what someone says doesn't automatically make it untrue.
            Last edited by okrattler; 08-29-2022, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              Not so much Barry but..........

https://youtu.be/0Q7ga8mrXgs
              Well played Qbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                Do you feel calmer

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                Haha I knew some of yall were going to push the issue.

Trying to maintain what little class I have and will just say I am thinking more clearly now than I have in many months and still think she is great.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post

Trying to maintain what little class I have and will just say I am thinking more clearly now than I have in many months and still think she is great.
                  I guess the million dollar question is, Well is she thinking clearer? I kid, I Kid

Comment

Well done, Mike! Glad you finally got laid. God knows you needed it![emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        Well done, Mike! Glad you finally got laid. God knows you needed it![emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Your not supposed to say that. Maybe do you feel lighter a foot, not as angry a little tired [emoji42]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Now I have to go find out who the heck Andrew Tate is.

Comment

Okrattler, I have read where you said you literally don't hunt. Just wondering how you ended up on a biwhubting site?

Comment

Might have to dust off the ignore function after reading the keyboard diarrhea in this thread...

Comment

What did she cook, and how good of a cook is she?

Comment

Working...
                                X