Question for TV Watchers--Dish is GOOOONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for TV Watchers--Dish is GOOOONE

Finally had my fill of Dish and their billing malarkey and told them bye-bye. Not sure which way to go now but open for suggestions. I watch a few of the Outdoor shows, some westerns and like the old 60's and 70s shows. How do I get the San Antonio local stations and Fox sports? Much thanks ahead of time.

I have Amazon prime, youtubetv, tubi, and Pluto, plenty to choose from. ESPN, fox sports, golf channel, SEC are all on youtubetv.

Comment

Buy an antenna and sign up for Philo.

Comment

We have Amazon prime, paramount + and Netflix I also have my outdoor tv for outdoor shows total is about $50/mo in apps

Comment

zeusiptv

Comment

KAZAM, WOW, did not know there were all these options to choose from. Guess I need to find a rating service that gives pros and cons on all the different ones.

Comment

I installed an antenna in my attic when I built. I gets more TV than I can watch but we also have Netflix, YouTube, Sling and several others to fill any voids.

Comment

Just dropped direct tv and best decision I’ve made. As long as you have good internet, you don’t need cable. My internet was terrible but got a thing from t-mobile for $55 a month that is amazing.

Comment

YouTube TV, Netflix, Amazon and Hulu. More Tv than I can watch.

Comment

Are prices similar or do you need to search for best price options.

Comment

Dish will call tomorrow and offer you same package for half price.

Comment

like others have said get a antenna and hook up with youtube t.v.

Comment

We have several we can initiate depending on seasonal preferences. Most of the services allow cancelling anytime but you keep the account so you can turn it back on. I have an antenna also but very little we watch is actually there.

We have Philo, Paramount+ and Peacock and have accounts at several more. An example would be Sling for College Football but that is on a short leash with changes. There is a lot of flexibility with streaming and you just have to learn how to work it.

Comment

Might try my network... All family programming...
                            "Main Street TV" on Roku.....

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              Dish will call tomorrow and offer you same package for half price.
                              Already did, aint buying their bait and switch poop even if it is free.

Comment

Working...
                              X