ASF Timed Protein Feeder Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASF Timed Protein Feeder Problem

I've had my ASF Timed Protein Feeder for less than a year. Ran into a weird problem. When I hit "test" it runs great for one second then stops. I emptied the little bit of feed that was in it and tried it again with no feed and same problem. Any of yall had this issue? I am assuming it's a timer issues as mechanically it is working fine and dumping feed but only for a second.

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
    I've had my ASF Timed Protein Feeder for less than a year. Ran into a weird problem. When I hit "test" it runs great for one second then stops. I emptied the little bit of feed that was in it and tried it again with no feed and same problem. Any of yall had this issue? I am assuming it's a timer issues as mechanically it is working fine and dumping feed but only for a second.

Definitely sounds like a timer issue assuming you have checked all your connections? Is it an ASF or the Timer timer

Comment

Yup, timer issue, more than likely its The Timer. Take it to a dealer and they should swap it out, it doesn't even have to be an ASF dealer, anyone that sells The Timer will swap them.

Comment

My timer was doing that on my corn feeder and it was the “The timer” I took it in and got a replacement and all was good. If it’s “The Timer” I bet that’s it.

Comment

I called ASF and they said they would happily take care of it but they asked that I call the dealer first. They said it's a known issue. ASF said I could bring the bad timer into the dealer where I purchased it from and they'll swap it out. I called Linseisen's Feed & Supply and they said they'd swap it out for me no problem. Very happy with the customer service.

This timer that is giving me problems is the ASF Digital Timer like this one https://www.allseasonsfeeders.com/pr...o_bseller&fp=5

Not "the timer" like this one https://www.allseasonsfeeders.com/co...ucts/the-timer

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Definitely sounds like a timer issue assuming you have checked all your connections? Is it an ASF or the Timer timer
            It's an ASF. I checked the batteries, replaced batteries, and connections were good.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
              It's an ASF. I checked the batteries, replaced batteries, and connections were good.

Hopefully ASF or your dealer takes care of it if it’s a known issue. First I’ve heard from the ASF timer with it. I run bother as well. Hopefully it’s just a few of them.

Comment

ASF has amazing customer service in my experience. Good people that take care of problems when they arise.

Comment

Working...
                X