No announcement yet.

Food Texture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife won’t eat the cranberry jello that comes out of the can because it looks like the can.

I’ll eat pretty much anything. We we’re poor growing up, we got milk flakes for our cereal.
    Last edited by Kevin Smith; 03-24-2023, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Hahahaha! I don't get easily annoyed but super picky eaters are something that does.

You know what you should do? Next time you all go out to eat Mexican food, you should mix everything together on your plate before you eat it. She will think it’s gross (because it is) and will never go out to eat with you again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by ThisLadyHunts; 03-24-2023, 10:21 AM.

Comment

I can pretty much eat anything. One thing I can think of that is kind of odd that I just can't hardly get down is a Vienne Sausage. I don't know if it is the smell, texture, or taste but I have a difficult time getting one down by itself.

Comment

One thing I don’t think I could stomach is chittering.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post
            One thing I don’t think I could stomach is chittering.
            What's chittering?

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
              I can pretty much eat anything. One thing I can think of that is kind of odd that I just can't hardly get down is a Vienne Sausage. I don't know if it is the smell, texture, or taste but I have a difficult time getting one down by itself.
              Man, those things are greatness.

Comment

There's a girl I work with that is pickier than any 5 year old I've ever met. I feel sorry for the wait staff and cooks if we ever go out to grab lunch as an office. Her order has more hoops to jump though for the cooks than our government has for immigrants trying to get legalized.

She pretty much eats meat, but only the actual cut of meat (not anything ground or shredded), starches, or cheese. No veggies. Definitely nothing the average person may consider strange. Pizza, Cheesy Noodles of some form, Meat, and potatoes/rice make up the vast majority of her diet.

No way I could be married and have to deal with that on a nightly basis. Plus, I'd look like Shamu.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                  What's chittering?

I think he mean chitterlings aka chitlins

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                    Picky eaters used to bother me, not anymore. I don't care what you like or don't like or eat or don't eat. Don't like what I make, don't eat it, go hungry, I don't give a ****.

I'm trying but as a person that cooks for a lot of people it shows up often. I need to not give a ****. Now the order at a restaurant may be hard because she's annoying the waitress and making us late.. Plus I have to listen to it.

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                    You know what you should do? Next time you all go out to eat Mexican food, you should mix everything together on your plate before you eat it. She will think it’s gross (because it is) and will never go out to eat with you again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hahahahaha... I used to do that as a kid and put it all on a flour tortilla.
                    Last edited by Smart; 03-24-2023, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                      I guess some people have never been truely hungry. I haven't found much I won't eat. From oysters to Grape Nuts cereal and all textures in between, bring it on.

Picky eaters used to bother me, not anymore. I don't care what you like or don't like or eat or don't eat. Don't like what I make, don't eat it, go hungry, I don't give a ****.
                      My kinda guy ! My guess is they had too many choices when they were kids and coddled too much. The day will come when there won’t be that many choices, what are they gonna do then ?

Comment

What's chittering?
                        Intestines, I probably spelled it wrong.

Comment

My son brought his girlfriend, now wife up to Arkansas, we took them to Eureka Springs for lunch, she ordered a hamburger with no pickles when they brought it out there were pickles on the plate, not the burger and she sent it back! Wizzed me off!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post
                            Intestines, I probably spelled it wrong.
                            Can't bel8eve I've never had them. But heck, Natural sausage casings are intestines. Id try they

Comment

Can't bel8eve I've never had them. But heck, Natural sausage casings are intestines. Id try they
                              You can have mine, much more appealing food out there than a crap tube.

Comment

If mama would put it on a plate, I would eat it.
                                But she was a good cook.
                                I like just about everything but cilantro, I cannot eat it, taste like soap to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X