2023 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
    Frogs are in pretty good shape. Most starting position players return, minus graduated middle infielders. The Baylor SS transfer will fit in nicely. A couple more upper class men are portalling in. Several good bullpen arms from last year are back. Lots of young arms from out west (UT, AZ, CA) added to the roster. It’ll be interesting to see how the four man rotation shakes out. The weekend starters from last year all got drafted and signed. Frogs will be in mix. Opening day is Feb 17 at Globe Life Field vs Vanderbilt.
    Look for Tre Richardson to make an impact for the frogs great player. I coached with his dad and his little brother is already committed to Southern Alabama both boys can play.

Comment

Texas not ranked.
      Oklahoma lost in the CWS finals and not ranked.

Love college baseball at all levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
        Look for Tre Richardson to make an impact for the frogs great player. I coached with his dad and his little brother is already committed to Southern Alabama both boys can play.
        Good to hear! He does sound like a catalyst.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
          South Alabama?

Comment

In. Getting through the SEC grind will be tough.
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Bump this up. Anyone heading out to this ??

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
              Anyone going out to the Karbach Classic in Round Rock Feb 24-26th ? I am thinking about going pending good weather.

The Round Rock Classic is a 4 team Division I collegiate baseball tournament held annually at Dell Diamond in Round Rock, Texas.

Maybe a TBH meet up of those that geaux

Comment

I am in, looking forward to see if the Ags can have another great year, no one expected it last year and this year its "expected" hopefully they can play good ball and make another run.

Comment

It’s finally here. Game day!!!

Hook’em!!

Comment

Glad baseball has started so I’m not forced to watched basketball[emoji23][emoji23]. Hook em!

Comment

Texas lost a bunch of players and the entire coaching staff except the head coach.

Hopefully they can find their stride by the time conference rolls around.

Comment

Opening Day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go time! First pitch 1PM @ Dan Law Field in the LBK. Wreck Em!

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                            Texas lost a bunch of players and the entire coaching staff except the head coach.

Hopefully they can find their stride by the time conference rolls around.

Yea I'm afraid of the possibilities here. Could be a tough year in the burnt orange

I was disappointed to see Tulo go. I'm not sure if Cam Rupp is an even exchange there.

Comment

Heading to Arlington is about ten minutes to watch an entire weekend of baseball with my brothers. They both went to Okie State as well as two of my nephews. My niece and her fiance went to Arkansas. My wife and I are Longhorns. The whole fam damily will be at the games on Sunday. Hook'em!

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                                I cannot wait to watch College Baseball. If it is on TV I do not even care who is playing.....I am going to catch as much of it as time allows. Love this time of year.
                                I am with you!! I will watch any college game on TV, so glad that its starting, basketball doesn't do it for me at all. Horns are a humongous question mark. Hopefully Tanner Witt will be back 100% and dealing it.

Hook'em

Comment

Working...
                                X