No announcement yet.

Does a wedding/engagement ring stop advances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife still gets hit on. Only once when I was with her, and it stopped quickly when I walked up

My wife is beautiful, and she gets stared at all the time when we’re out together. I don’t mind because she’s going home with me
    Last edited by Tx.Fisher; 03-28-2023, 08:26 PM.

Comment

I don’t hit on women with a ring , but have had married women hit on me before, FWIW the money comment rings true “ he who has a warm cave will always have company “ IMO

Comment

Bro, my wife gets hit on all the time while she’s in clinic seeing patients. She’s got a good size rock on and it’s obvious but them older dudes don’t give a dam. I ask her everyday how many offers did she get today. What’s crazy is some of them guys are butt naked while (doing full body skin checks) they ask her out and offer to get her things.

I do get hit on more when I wear my wedding band. Especially by married women! Seems when I don’t have it in, which is most of the time, no one says Jack to me but I put it in and bam, I’m irresistible

Comment

“ FWIW the money comment rings true “ he who has a warm cave will always have company “ IMO

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
            I don’t hit on women with a ring , but have had married women hit on me before, FWIW the money comment rings true “ he who has a warm cave will always have company “ IMO
            Did you leave off the S in the first word of the quote?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
              My wife still gets hit on. Only once when I was with her, and it stopped quickly when I walked up

My wife is beautiful, and she gets stared at all the time when we’re out together. I don’t mind because she’s going home with me
              Winning!!!

Comment

I watched Burnadell get swept off his feet by Garca

Comment

Rings don't mean sh#t. If you have a smoking hot wife, which I do, get used to having her hit on. What matters is she is going home with (you) and f----ng you, and not the hard d---s that were hitting on her. Took a while but after 25 years of being married, you just laugh at the fools when it happens. Don't get mad, just laugh, and realize how lucky you are to be with such a beautiful woman that loves you.
                  Sam J.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    It sounds to me you are somewhat nervous and untrusting of your fiancé. That is not a good foundation on which to start a marriage.

Having said that, I have not worn a ring...wedding, class ring, or any jewelry for years because I don't like them on my hands. I get hit on all the time and feel that the wedding ring would not stop the ladies from hitting on me.
                    So much truth in the 1st paragraph. That last one....?

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      Because he knows all those positions.

If I ever get single, I'm looking for rings and going from there. After all, if she wasn't there in the first place....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
                        Just my personal opinion but any male that sees any sort of ring and still pursues is a POS.
                        There’s a bunch of POS out there believe me !

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                          Pretty **** hot
                          Does she drive a white jeep ?

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post

Dude even jumped in hi rack!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As long as women are made with female organs, there's going to be dude that will test the waters, ring or no ring. Smoking hot or sloppy fat chick, it doesn't matter.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not the jealous type jaker...can't blame me if I'm the one who gets hit on.

Hot or not, it's good for the ego!!

Comment

Working...
                                X