Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOF Team

Any GOF's left standing?

Do we have required materials needed on the reserved patch of grass?

Forgot what was on the list.

Shade, chair, soft shoes.

Comment

You forgot the napping pillows

Comment

Crawfish Mike has a popup, but we could use another one.

Everybody has to bring their own Depends!

Comment

Will there be any young pretty nurse' aids to check my pulse? I'm all for giving the younger ones a chan....uh....practice.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            Will there be any young pretty nurse' aids to check my pulse? I'm all for giving the younger ones a chan....uh....practice.
            Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            Actually,i have heard rumors that the man, the myth, the legendary ladies' man, that hunk hunk burnin' love, the unflappable Tnik Nathan will be giving demonstrations to the wives on the sensual art of massage and artificial respiration while first attempting to calm/relax the victims plying them with tequila pilfered from Team Bloody Mary. His technique has been honed by years (of) practicing his sweet and gentle presentation. Ladies, if you don't reach out to the Tinskter with his little Tinker Toy, you will be missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime of experience in how to save a marriage, put a sparkle in your worn-down relationship, or simply convince your significant other to do exactly what you want him to do. Hook, line, and sinker!

Comment

Working...
            X