No announcement yet.

Team fishhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have several 5 gallon water bottles I can bring. my buckets leak, as they are old.

is there water on site to fill them up?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
      I have several 5 gallon water bottles I can bring. my buckets leak, as they are old.

is there water on site to fill them up?
      Yes water on site by crawfish team

Comment

Good deal. I'll find y'all.

Comment

Fish folks, if possible try to get it thawing now... When it's hard as a rock Saturday morning, makes it time consuming to soak in water for thawing...

Mike, Pat has his fish thawing... I'll pick it up this afternoon and have it iced down ready to batter in the morning!

Gonna be a might nippy tomorrow... All those fish cookers gonna feel pretty good... That alone will probably draw a crowd!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Fish folks, if possible try to get it thawing now... When it's hard as a rock Saturday morning, makes it time consuming to soak in water for thawing...

Mike, Pat has his fish thawing... I'll pick it up this afternoon and have it iced down ready to batter in the morning!

Gonna be a might nippy tomorrow... All those fish cookers gonna feel pretty good... That alone will probably draw a crowd!
            Charlie

In the water now for the thaw before hittin that batter and hot grease tomorrow.
            Getting hungry

Comment

Guys, I'll be in mid morning. Y'all think of things that are lacking and I can get on my way there...just holler. 512-461-0885

David

Comment

Leaving Conroe ~8:30…should be there ~9:45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We need pics!

Comment

You guys do fish right! As always! Thank you

Comment

GREAT seeing the crew yesterday. Apologies for bugging out early but I think the hush puppies were in good hands after my departure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kevin, sure enjoyed getting to see you again!! You gotta come back next year! We'll go kidnap Clint and Jerry and get them back too!
                        Thank you Michael Berry for leading us to another fabulous fish fry and for all the after 'Nanza work you do to keep the gear ready for next year, all these years!!

Comment

I want to say Thank You to all team members! Yall did another outstanding job this year . And thanks to all who stepped up and donated fish, or made sure fish got to the team. I think this is the first year we didn't have anything left over, including potatoes! I do remember we ran out of fish one year, after cooking 160lbs of fillets. But that was an extremely busy year. And we still had fries and hush puppies left over that year. Again, Thank you all! And hope to see you next year, if not sooner!

And, it was great see-n everbody!

Comment

I am sorry (not sorry) that I ate about half of your fish... Twice I set out to take hush puppies to Mary but they never made it. Oops.

Comment

Thank you Michael!! You have got this down sir!! With all your "Team" equipment all organized in the totes, set up is a breeze, then once we start the process, you got that fish cuttin' and batterin' down!! Makes it easy when we have such a fearless leader!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Thank you Michael!! You have got this down sir!! With all your "Team" equipment all organized in the totes, set up is a breeze, then once we start the process, you got that fish cuttin' and batterin' down!! Makes it easy when we have such a fearless leader!!

It's hands like you, and every member, that make this work, Charlie. Without a team effort, it wouldn't be possible.

Those blue totes and most everything inside belong to the team. All donated by team members.
                                Last edited by Texas Grown; 03-21-2023, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X