No announcement yet.

2023 Thermal & Night Vision Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got another thermal from Jason @ Outdoor legacy a few weeks back. Another great transaction and like always phenomenal customer service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
      Got another thermal from Jason @ Outdoor legacy a few weeks back. Another great transaction and like always phenomenal customer service

What model is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Big H View Post
        What model is that?
        Iray bolt tl35 v2

Comment

360lbs .300blk w/ IR-Hunter…. sadly, the tusks were broke

I believe this was him, going after a coon…. The barrel is 8’ high.
          Attached Files

Comment

one way to get rid of coons!

Comment

Wow!

Comment

I’m still loving my Super Hogster!

I switch it out on 223, 6.8 and 300 Blkt. Need to do some work with the 6.8 but it’s a sweet shooter. Pic from this evening

Hopefully the vids work
                Attached Files

Comment

What would recommend for a budget less than $2500, primarily hunting pig’s around 50 yards, but I could see yote hunting out to 150 yards. Would like to be able to move from a 308 bolt to a 5.56 AR.
                  Thanks
                  Bert

Comment

Originally posted by BigDraw View Post
                    What would recommend for a budget less than $2500, primarily hunting pig’s around 50 yards, but I could see yote hunting out to 150 yards. Would like to be able to move from a 308 bolt to a 5.56 AR.
                    Thanks
                    Bert
                    Hey Bert, there are several good options in the $2,500 and less price range. If you can swing the $2,500 there is the Pulsar Talion XQ38, AGM Rattler TS35-384 and a couple more options. If you really want to stick closer to the $2,000 range then the AGM Rattler TS25-384 is a great option.

When you're ready to really narrow it down and want to figure out what will work best for your situation and budget, feel free to give us a call and we'll be glad to help you sort it out and offer out 2 cents on what will work best for you.

Outdoor Legacy
                    (877)350-1818

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Fooser View Post
                      360lbs .300blk w/ IR-Hunter…. sadly, the tusks were broke

I believe this was him, going after a coon…. The barrel is 8’ high.
                      That is a big azzed pig !

Comment

Put one of the thermals on a bolt gun in 6cm and have enjoyed it. Feel like I shoot better with it over having it on ARs. The hornady 105gr bthp and 108 Eldm have been working pretty great. All one shot kills on everything that gets shot in the front half

Last edited by kkp005; 04-09-2023, 09:35 PM.

Comment

DANG! He didn't stand a chance.

Comment

Anyone know anything about this...

285 likes, 32 comments - Sightmark | Offical IG of Sightmark (@sightmark) on Instagram: "When night falls... hogs fall. #Sightmark #MakeYourMark #Wraith #ComingSoon"

Comment

Thermals are the best money I’ve spent. Good times
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
                                As I'm sure you can see from the video that is a teaser from Sightmark showing a thermal optic. I can't say any more now due to a non-disclosure agreement but I can say that you need to tune into The Late Night Vision Show on Wednesday May 3rd for a full announcement and interview directly with Sightmark. Then check back on Thursday May 4th for our full field review of the optic.

You can find us on The Late Night Vision Show on on Youtube if you'd like to watch the video or any regular podcast app for the audio only version.

The First and Only Podcast Dedicated to all Things Night Vision Hog and Predator Hunting!!! Join Jason, Owner of Outdoor Legacy Gear, and Hans from the HansETX YouTube Hunting Channel, as they discuss night vision optics, rifles...and basically anything else that can be used to drop a hog or coyote!! You can also find "The Late Night Vision Show" Podcast on all podcast sharing services: iTunes, Podcast App, iPhone, iOS, Anchor App, Google Play, Android... This is a light-hearted show with many laughs and silly hunting stories, but with Jason's expertise in the world of night-vision optics and Hans' experience in the field hunting 7 days a week, you'll definitely walk away from each episode with a few nuggets of knowledge. Episodes come out weekly...so be sure to subscribe to catch every show!!! Good Luck in the Fields! -TLNVS Email questions and/or show topic ideas to: thelatenightvisionshow@gmail.com Follow on Facebook and Instagram @thelatenightvisionshow

Comment

Working...
                                X