best bow out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best bow out

Any opinons on the best bow on the market right now????

The one that YOU shoot well............... Who cares what the limbs say on them!

Comment

Yep, the one I shoot is the best bow for me that I know of.

Comment

This oughta be good......Welcome to the fire!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
          The one that YOU shoot well............... Who cares what the limbs say on them!

What he said...BTW, my money is going to a new Z7 as soon as I can get to the bow zone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post

ditto what Forrest said

don't be a lemming and jump off a cliff b/c your friends did

buy and shoot what YOU want

the bow will choose you ....... make sure you shoot them all

Comment

To each his own on this thread. I agree that a smart thing to do is pick the bow that best fits you and the one that you like the best. Don't forget to look at warranties and resale value as well.

Comment

ok should i change the subject to which bow will have the best re sale value i have shot plenty of bows in the past fews weeks like the destroyer 350 z7 turbo hawk maxxis 31 and 35 i seem to like them all but also have shot the ice man at bass pro i cant make up my mind

Comment

Originally posted by got em' View Post
                  ok should i change the subject to which bow will have the best re sale value i have shot plenty of bows in the past fews weeks like the destroyer 350 z7 turbo hawk maxxis 31 and 35 i seem to like them all but also have shot the ice man at bass pro i cant make up my mind
                  I would still say the bow that YOU shoot best.......... I have never bought a bow with concern about resale value. So yeah, same answer from me.

Comment

ok i get it the bow i shoot best i guess that works for me sorry guys for bein a pain i just am gettin started

Comment

If I was a newb and was wondering that would be a good question! Alot of us say shoot as many as possible to form an opinion but thats not that easy and aproaching someone wanting to do that is not easliy done! But what I shoot is best for me...maybe better out there but it would make me want a new one if I shot it so I'm going with group opinion of which ever you shoot best.

Comment

Originally posted by got em' View Post
                        ok i get it the bow i shoot best i guess that works for me sorry guys for bein a pain i just am gettin started
                        Your not being a pain at all........ If I had to pick a brand to buy right now, it would be real close between the Mathews and Bowtech. I have shot every new bow out that I can get my hands on and these are the stand outs.......... to me.

Comment

OK...I guess I will quit beating around the bush...get a Mathews. Great shooting, high resale value, and lifetime warranty.

Good Luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogdude1234 View Post
                            OK...I guess I will quit beating around the bush...get a Mathews. Great shooting, high resale value, and lifetime warranty.

Good Luck!!!
                            I am leaning this way for my next new bow....... been shooting them for years and still happy.

Comment

Here come the fanboys--stampede.

Comment

Working...
                              X