Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
    Next Headlines will read:

"Family of Upstanding Citizen who was gunned down by Gun Store Employee Sue's Carter Country"

Mom of robber "He was such a good kid and wouldn't never do anything to harm anyone"
    I can honestly see this happening. Especially if Quannell gets involved if that Mellon head is still around.

Comment

If this is all based purely on the local media's report...then i'll hold judgment for the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        So what is on the list of things called a “bladed object” ? Bic shaver? Putty knife? Pocket knife? Bowie? Medieval broadsword, ice skate? Who knows what the details will turn out to be but I can see this going badly for the employee if he shot the guy when he was on his way out the door - just the way things are these days
        Yea. If he shot him in the back or while leaving it will more than likely go badly for the employee... The robber must have had a death wish or thought he was in a different state where stores allow them to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Suicide by gunshop....He might have been smarter than we give him credit for if that's the case.
          That was my first thought as well. Too coward to do it himself.

Comment

This article tells a very different story.

Will have to wait and see how it plays out

Comment

This should be what happens more with criminals, but you are right that the Houston DA will do his best to send the employee to jail. He should be getting a metal and instead he will be getting a lawyer

Comment

Upstanding Citizen

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                Next Headlines will read:

"Family of Upstanding Citizen who was gunned down by Gun Store Employee Sue's Carter Country"

Mom of robber "He was such a good kid and wouldn't never do anything to harm anyone"
                Don't forget he was just about to get his s--t together and go to college!!!

Comment

I don't care if he was coming, going, facing frontward, backward, sideways, or standing on his head. This was a good result.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                    I don't care if he was coming, going, facing frontward, backward, sideways, or standing on his head. This was a good result.
                    Yea, I'm gonna lose a lot of sleep.....

Comment

Too early to tell, not enough facts. Hope the shooter has self defense insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                        This article tells a very different story.

Will have to wait and see how it plays out
                        I like this story. Let’s go with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                          Especially if Quannell gets involved if that Mellon head is still around.
                          Haven't heard much from him lately. He used to go victim shopping several times a month. Guess its payed well and he's enjoying some quiet time.

Comment

Perp goes behind counter, gets register open and starts to take money. Employee confronts him. Perp threatens employee with bladed object. Pew pew. In Texas, good shoot.

Comment

Working...
                            X