• Show
Clear All

Prayers up.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Look in your area for a Federally Qualified Clinic - funded by the government but free medical care for those who are uninsured - google it

Comment

My prayers are with her, brother. With you, and all the family. Lean on Him for all things. He is big enough.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
              PM sent
              Replied.

Thanks for all the info & prayers so far guys. Keep it coming
              Last edited by kkp005; 05-07-2022, 08:42 PM.

Comment

I lost my left kidney to it in June 2021 I was fortunate and did not have to have treatment just remove the kidney. Prayers for your family

Comment

Kevin, I don't have any answers for you, but I will surely lift up your mom and your entire family in prayer. God can guide you in the way you should go.

Comment

Prayer.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

You might consider taking advantage of the Right to Treat law signed by President Trump. Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals has a treatment in clinical trials right now for RCC. It's not approved yet. But under the law, your mom has the right to try this treatment, no matter what. You'd have to contact the company directly. There are two sites in Texas where trials are underway (as well as other US locations). See this link for contacts info towards the bottom of the linked page.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
                          You might consider taking advantage of the Right to Treat law signed by President Trump. Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals has a treatment in clinical trials right now for RCC. It's not approved yet. But under the law, your mom has the right to try this treatment, no matter what. You'd have to contact the company directly. There are two sites in Texas where trials are underway (as well as other US locations). See this link for contacts info towards the bottom of the linked page.
                          https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/...&draw=2&rank=1
                          I’ll check it out . Thank you sir!

Comment

Working...
                          X