Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who shoots a kisser?

Just like it says....
    I’ve noticed a lot of people dont. Ive shot one all of my life but my serving came undone on my bow today so I took it off.
    Anyhow, I know my bow guy will talk me out of adding one to my nee VXR(if it ever comes in).
    Just started shooting without mine today. It is weird but Im sure I will eventually get used to it.
    My groups at 40 yds are terrible without it.

Who shoots a kisser?

If it works for you why not put it back on? Who cares if your bow tech doesnt find it necessary. Most important thing is being consistent, and the kisser has been a consistent part of your pre shot routine for years. Its how you anchor...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I love a kisser, has taken a lot of my anchor issues away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve shot a kisser since I started bowhunting at the age of 11. I will never be without one.

Comment

I’ve considered trying out the Bowmar Bose Button. It’s a little smaller and makes a lot of sense. Might check them out

Comment

I do. I personally prefer the kisser button. I had one on my Hoyt and I have one on my new VXR as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
              I’ve considered trying out the Bowmar Bose Button. It’s a little smaller and makes a lot of sense. Might check them out
              I’m using this. Prob won’t go back to a kisser button.

Comment

I don't care for the guy either. But, why would anyone want to shoot Tom Herman?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                  I just ordered one of these, haven't put it on yet.

Comment

Had the nose button on my old bow before I got my new one. I have no complaints and will probably put one on this new bow, I sometimes have problems staying in the peep. Keeps you in the peep for sure

Comment

I shoot one, probably always will.

Comment

Shot with a kisser for about 10 years now and probably won’t ever go without. Every time I get a new string put on and have the tech install a new kisser they usually try to discourage it but it ain’t their bow and it works for me.

Comment

always shot with a kisser. Back when i worked in an archery shop, it was a great way to be able to try different releases as long as i had the same anchor point at all times.

Comment

I do, sometimes when you have to lean over or some weird position I always know everything is lined up.

Comment

I'm getting back into shooting and bought a new bow and think it would be a additional tool I should make use of. it can't hurt...

Comment

Working...
                              X