2nd Annual East Texas Meet And Greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Annual East Texas Meet And Greet

Well with Bownanza behind us it’s time to let the party continue. We will host the event again this year at LeBlancs Cajun Kitchen in Livingston Texas, on May 20th from 12:00pm till I run y’all out of here. ( You know who you are. LOL) Last year was a hit with some fine food and great fellowship with several OGs in attendance and this year is shaping up to be even better. Again we will reserve one side of the restaurant for TBH attendees and again I will donate 200 lbs. of cooked crawfish with all of the fixings. You lite weights only consumed 100 lbs. last year so no stopping at McDonald's on the way over here. I’m hoping that y’all can clear your calendar for the event and bring the family. Please remember that we don’t serve alcohol here. We are BYOB. Bring drinks of your choice and we will ice it down for you.

Now for the the HeadLiner. Those in attendance last year remember that we helped Mr. David Barclay ( The Geezer & GarGuys dad ) celebrate his 86th birthday and we will celebrate his 87th this year but in a much bigger way. All TBH members know what the Geezer has been through since last deer season and how he was not expected to be with us today. It will be our opportunity and privilege to acknowledge this man for his courage and faith and inspiration that he gave to so many since then. I’ve sat in his presence enough to know that very few men like him walk among us today. It will be a great opportunity for many to meet the man that inspired so many prayers that God answered so vividly that no one can call his survival anything short of a miracle.

We will be presenting Mr. David with a custom engraved Henry Golden Boy 30-30 rifle and officially recognizing him as an Honorary TBH member. At the time of this announcement the rifle is being shipped to me in Livingston which should give sufficient time for the engraving. I am including a picture of the rifle and invoice for the cost. I really don’t won’t this gun to come from me but I will gladly foot the bill if needed. I want this to come from TBH. If you were inspired at all from how a real man of God looks at death in the face and reacts with nothing but absolute courage and peace this is your opportunity to pay it forward. If you would like to donate how ever much you can you can send me a PM and I will give you payment information. Once the full amount has been donated ( I’ll start with a 100 dollars ) donations will be terminated and a full list of donors and amount will be disclosed for transparency. I would like to send out a special thanks to Stickman for making the rifle happen. Without him it would’ve taken several months.

Ok look forward to seeing you guys and gals.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gumbo Man; 03-22-2023, 03:03 PM.

Gonna have to try and make this one. Need a VooDoo shrimp fix so there’s some extra incentive.

Comment

I may have missed it, but where is this event?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
        I may have missed it, but where is this event?
        It will be held at LeBlancs Cajun Kitchen in Livingston Texas.

Comment

U da MAN Terry!! I'm in for a hunert! Send me the info...
          Me n tha missus will be there! Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            U da MAN Terry!! I'm in for a hunert! Send me the info...
            Me n tha missus will be there! Can't wait!
            Thanks Charlie.

Comment

Lord willing, we'll be there Terry.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Planning on being there, Terry.

Comment

Folks, if you want to see a walking miracle, please come. Dad would like to personally thank those of you that took time to pray for his miracle.

Comment

I'll be there again. Can't wait. Put me down for a $100 and 100# of mudbugs.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                          PM sent
                          PM returned. Thankyou Spencer.

Comment

PM me with donation process. I'm a comin' and y'all save 15 lbs of bugs for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                              I'll be there again. Can't wait. Put me down for a $100 and 100# of mudbugs.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
                              Gotcha Jay. Thankyou sir.

Comment

Working...
                              X