• Show
Clear All

Yardarm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yardarm

Comment

Originally posted by Robertt View Post
        Go to the Yardarm on Ocean Drive. Best food and service in Corpus Christi. Call to make sure they are open because they go back to Greece every year.
        Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
        This was going to be my suggestion. Only been twice but really good both times.
        Originally posted by spiffy View Post
        Yardarm

Originally posted by ETXAG08 View Post
        Yardarm
        Tried Yardarm tonight, food was awesome! My only complaint was portions but I like to eat! Didn’t know it was a reservation only place but they let us eat anyways.
        Last edited by Edward F; 07-13-2021, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
          I had fish and shrimp. Not sure what happen, but it was a crappy night!
          Girlyman stomach.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

See this old thread got bumped, tried U&I there this year for the first time, place is fantastic food and service.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
              black diamond in flour bluff. It's where the locals eat. you're probably eating illegally caught bootlegged fish, but it's always fresh. the place is a bit of a dive, but they have great food.. live music on weekends. water street downtown is decent.. can be hit or miss though. I've had some great food there, and mediocre food.

most seafood places are horrible in corpus, no idea how they stay open.

We have a place on the island and eat there often. Great place!

Comment

La Ribera and Two George's

Comment

SCuttlebutt's was great pre-pandemic. Been back a few times and sorely disappointed with service and food wasn't far behind that. No need to drive to King's Inn for decent seafood when you can really have great stuff at the Black Diamond Oyster Bar. Island Time, U&I , Railroad Station are all solid choices

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                    Is Two George’s still open? I thought they closed 10+ years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                      Is Two George’s still open? I thought they closed 10+ years ago?

Pretty sure they closed a while back

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                        La Ribera is pretty good.

Comment

People in town are raving about a place called the Blue Cove.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                            I will be in Corpus next week for the VATAT conference. I have a few places I normally go, but I am looking for other options for really good seafood. I thought about driving over to the kings inn.
                            Kings is great but a ways...But great and unique place

Comment

Went to the Saltwater Grill recently for the 1st time. It was very good.

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                                Kings is great but a ways...But great and unique place
                                Guys that own and run Railroad Seafood once worked at Kings.

They used to have the same options for family style dining you found at Kings Inn and the food was just as good.

It has been a number of years though.

Comment

Working...
                                X