No announcement yet.

Back Up Top For The Rest LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of the stands are covered this evening and I’m sitting it out. It’s going to be a good evening I suspect.

Comment

Get your knife sharp!! Might be a long night!!

Comment

Man something is gonna hit the dirt. Dont blame you for not hunting.

Comment

EVERYONE saw good deer! The bow hunters had bow hunter stuff happen. The rifle hunters were right on the fringe of comfort. Being able to hold off on really good deer because you’re not absolutely certain is something that I definitely respect. Temps are still dropping and all day tomorrow should be good. Calling for some snow on Sunday. We’ll check in tomorrow.

Comment

Congrats,I know y’all goin have lots of fun

Comment

I got after a big one this morning. Wind was absolutely perfect and he was in a place where I could use the hills to put the slip on him. I got to within 500 but would lose him when I got prone. He gave me the slip but it was definitely a fun hunt! Mrs. Cayci killed a stud 7+ year old 8pt, and Wes has Ol Dagger kicking up dirt! Pics coming in a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                I got after a big one this morning. Wind was absolutely perfect and he was in a place where I could use the hills to put the slip on him. I got to within 500 but would lose him when I got prone. He gave me the slip but it was definitely a fun hunt! Mrs. Cayci killed a stud 7+ year old 8pt, and Wes has Ol Dagger kicking up dirt! Pics coming in a bit.
                Heck yea! Waiting on pics!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I love when hunters roll into camp and can appreciate a giant mature buck for what he really is! Both of these deer were over 7 years old. Big bodied giant war horse deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love old studs like that. Nothing wrong with a pretty lady posing behind one either.

Comment

Man thats awesome

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats. This had been fun to follow.

Comment

Late getting in. The bow hunters wanted to call coyotes mid day so we gave that a go. Struck out on it but we’ll try again tomorrow. I’m actually sitting in a box stand and it feels kind of weird. I suspect Jake and Ryan will both let arrows go this evening.

Comment

Jake has a big mature broke up deer on him. If I know these recurve guys he better not hang around long lol

Comment

Small buck in my south field

Comment

South field is leaking. Several does, 2 small bucks

Comment

Working...
                                X