NRA Convention in Houston this Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Gary, can you tell me if it is possible to go to the event as a paying attendee and NOT have to join the NRA to get into the show? I just cannot join an organization that I feel is so corrupt, but I'd love to go to the show.
    I don't know. I am sure there is something on their website.
    Adios,
    Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      I may be there Saturday at the SCI Booth labeled FIRST FOR HUNTERS!
      Houston Chapter of SCI?
      Adios,
      Gary

Comment

Wonder if there will be protests at the event due to the school shooting?

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
          Houston Chapter of SCI?
          Adios,
          Gary
          SCI National Headquarters will be there with a booth. Our local SCI Houston Chapter will be there to help at the membership booth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            There are always protest at the NRA convention. I've never been to one that didn't have protesters.

Comment

The National Rifle Association has spoken out on the mass shooting at a Texas elementary school ahead of its annual meeting in Houston this week.The NRA released a statement Wednesday afternoon that read: "Our deepest sympathies are with the families and victims involved in this horrific and evil crime. On behalf of our members, we

Look like Dan Crenshaw and John Cornyn have pulled out of attendance. Ha - they won't be missed. Trump is still scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by SharpEnd View Post
                https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...nfest-in-texas

Look like Dan Crenshaw and John Cornyn have pulled out of attendance. Ha - they won't be missed. Trump is still scheduled.
                Both were not going before yesterday's tragedy. They lie as most of the establishment does at some point.

Comment

We(Sniper Hog Lights) will have a booth there. I believe it was yesterday that Trump said he would be there on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    I heard several groups are planning protests and will try to prevent people from attending.

Comment

Here's a group that plans to protest:

Comment

Originally posted by Alphabets View Post
                        Here's a group that plans to protest:

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...t-17198007.php
                        BLM only wants gang bangers to have guns, makes their lives easier.

Comment

My wife and I'll be there Saturday. The hel$ with the protesters.

Comment

I’ll be there. I’m not a member but I plan on blending in with the protestors and slip ex-lax in their water bottles. Normally clears a crowd ( or cleans) out pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                              I heard several groups are planning protests and will try to prevent people from attending.
                              If they do go as far as trying to block people they should be arrested immediately.

Comment

I was there yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X