No announcement yet.

New Bronco 2dr: Anyone have one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The original Bronco was 151'' long x 68'' wide x 71'' high with a 92'' wheel base. The new Bronco 2 door is 173'' long x 76'' wide x 74'' high with a 100.4'' wheel base. Clearly the new bronco is larger than the original. Every Bronco from 1978-1996 is a extra short bed F150 with a camper.

Comment

2 Dr looks better, and more reminiscent, of the original. I would go that route. Probably a beast on the trail too.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
        I'd go Jeep Wrangler over Bronco.
        And join a class of drivers that make the headlights look like angry eyes? Hard no

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
          And join a class of drivers that make the headlights look like angry eyes? Hard no
          I'll just leave this here...
          Attached Files
          Last edited by bloodtrail18; 05-18-2022, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
            If it let's you inside, it's functional.
            Touché :-)

It wouldn't be very functional for me and my family of 6. Then again... I wouldn't mind having one for when my wife and I want to drive away from the kids for a while. "Sorry kids, there's no room in the truck." :-)

Comment

I'll just leave this here...

Definitely photoshopped.

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post
                Touché :-)

It wouldn't be very functional for me and my family of 6. Then again... I wouldn't mind having one for when my wife and I want to drive away from the kids for a while. "Sorry kids, there's no room in the truck." :-)

LOL. I know, I’m just had to be a smart azz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                  Mistakes were made..
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                    LOL. I know, I’m just had to be a smart azz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    All good, my wife would tell you that I have the same kind of smarts

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post

Definitely photoshopped.
                      Yep... but give it time, the angry Bronc grill will be out before we know it.

Some may like the mildly-startled frog look of the OEM Bronc grill...
                      Last edited by bloodtrail18; 05-18-2022, 09:01 AM.

Comment

My nephew and his wife both sell new cars. He is at Platinum in Terrell and she's at Rockwall Ford.
                        She just bought the new Bronco 4dr and it's pretty darn slick if I do say so myself!!! That said, they both claim the 2dr seems really small by comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
                          I'm waiting for them to become more available and hopefully cheaper. My seven year old son wants me to get a 2 door hot pepper red badlands. I would prefer eruption green, but that hot pepper is pretty awesome too.
                          Yah that eruption green is nice. Availability and pricing isn't good right now. I did find one at a small town dealership with no markup which is unusual from what I've seen elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                            Yah that eruption green is nice. Availability and pricing isn't good right now. I did find one at a small town dealership with no markup which is unusual from what I've seen elsewhere.
                            Which trim level are you interested in? I would have to have the marine grade vinyl so it's Black Diamond or Badlands for me. My son doesn't care as long as it's hot pepper red.

Comment

Yep... but give it time, the angry Bronc grill will be out before we know it.

Some may like the mildly-startled frog look of the OEM Bronc grill...
                              You just ruined it for me LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
                                Which trim level are you interested in? I would have to have the marine grade vinyl so it's Black Diamond or Badlands for me. My son doesn't care as long as it's hot pepper red.
                                I like the Badlands too but I could get a better deal on an Outer Banks and do some aftermarket stuff afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                                X