South padre suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South padre suggestions

Anybody have any suggestions on things me and the wife can get into at south padre. Headed down next week for 5 days and have never been

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

The ocean.

Thanks, I'll be here all night!

Comment

Beach Park at Isla Blanca, it’s a water park. We take the kids often but I have fun too.

Comment

Get some drinks at Wanna Wanna beach bar. I think that’s right. Eat at dirty Al’s and/or sea ranch down by the Jetties.

Comment

Gabriella's Italian food is a must and grapevine cafe for breakfast and coffee

Comment

2nd dirty al’s.

Comment

Stay home! Pretty crowded these days, Gabriella’s is great, seafood at the KOA is good, maybe take a bay trip while you are there!

Comment

Saturday night sunset followed by fireworks over the bay at the bayside bars. Hard to beat.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Blackbeards
                  Wana Wana
                  Dirty Al's

Comment

Get chocolate wasted and chase her around the room

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
                      Blackbeards
                      Wana Wana
                      Dirty Al's
                      I guess Dirty Al's is still cooking? cold ice tea and sea food after a day fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Saturday night sunset followed by fireworks over the bay at the bayside bars. Hard to beat.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                        Staying at the Marriott and eating a pizza on the outdoor patio watching the entertainment and drinking draft beer

Comment

Sea turtle place, birding center, Porky's pit is a barbecue food truck next to coral reef bar, and try to eat early in evening cuz the good restaurants get packed.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Sea Ranch has some great seafood, I’d skip the dirty Al’s that place was filthy and nasty

Comment

Sea ranch, teds for breakfast, sea turtles, if she likes shelling go to north end of island. More fishing there as well. And last but not least chilling. Wife likes to read under the umbrella on the beach and I take in the sights and sounds. The surf, the gulls, the eye candy, it’s all there. Besides being in a tree ,the beach ( as long as It’s not a hole to elbow) is another place that I can empty my mind and enjoy myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X