Arizona Bears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arizona Bears

I have an archery tag in this unit this year. It’s been a real challenge locating bears as the drought has messed with their patterns a little (based on a friend’s several years of trail camera work). I think I finally found the area I’m going to sit.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-y5L_4wYd4&t=5s"]Arizona Trail Camera Check: Bear Pool - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by KY Boy; 06-07-2021, 11:04 PM. Reason: Link

nice chocolate

Comment

Cool footage, good luck!

Comment

Great catches, good luck!

Comment

Very interesting ! What were the family of animals with the long tales ? Pretty sure we don’t have them in East Texas !

Also meant to say good luck. At least one nice color phase bear there !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
            Very interesting ! What were the family of animals with the long tales ? Pretty sure we don’t have them in East Texas !

Arizona Highways' award-winning photography and travel journalism has celebrated the beauty and splendor of Arizona since 1925.

Comment

Chocolates bears are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post

Coatimundis. Thank you!

Comment

When we bowhunted Az we used predator calls for bear. You have to be very patient as it burns up a lot of time but that is what the advice from some of the locals.

Comment

You got at least three different bears on video, maybe four. One looks like a big older bear.
                    I did not know there were coatimundis out in Arizona. I looked them up, it says their range includes a good bit of Texas. Never heard of any in Texas, never knew they lived anywhere in the US. I knew they are native to southern Mexico, Central America and South America.

Those are some good videos, I would bet you will get a big cat or two on video, if you leave the camera out long enough.

Comment

Good luck on the hunt

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Great stuff

Comment

nice one! they seem so nice

Comment

Working...