Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope 2 things happen.

1. the girls soccer team loses

2. that Anti American lard ***** hammer thrower with the blue lips doesn't even place.

I haven't watch the Olympics/pro sports in years.
    Last edited by Jon Stewart; 07-22-2021, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
      yeah we have been watching and it's pretty pathetic.
      They are trying to speed up the game so much that it is funny. Softball is a pretty quick sport already and they are trying to cut seconds everywhere. And then there's soccer. Why do you need to speed up softball if you are playing soccer, 5 minutes of kicking the ball back and forth at midfield

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
        They are trying to speed up the game so much that it is funny. Softball is a pretty quick sport already and they are trying to cut seconds everywhere. And then there's soccer. Why do you need to speed up softball if you are playing soccer, 5 minutes of kicking the ball back and forth at midfield

Soccer , I can’t even bare to watch. It’s worse than the WWF
        I think they go to flop school
        It’s pretty ridiculous and they could cut that sport down 99% and I’d be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I see the women's U.S. soccer team took a knee also ! Screw the Olympics i have no interest in watching them any more, either. All these athletes should be sent some where besides here, they should not be allowed to return to the U.S.

Comment

Boys beating girls in girls sports turned me off. Doubt I’ll watch 1 min of it.

Comment

I swore I wouldn't watch any of the Olympics,but I got suckered in by golf..The golf hands,ladies/men both are super proud..I enjoyed watching them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                I swore I wouldn't watch any of the Olympics,but I got suckered in by golf..The golf hands,ladies/men both are super proud..I enjoyed watching them.

Ugh. Watching golf on TV has to be the MOST boring time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                  If they want more viewers they should go back to the way the original Olympics were played...nekked!
                  Geezy, for Prez................

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
                    i guess none of you guys have ever surfed before.. Id be willing to say it would change your mind when you get held down for 45 seconds flipping underwater just to resurface and paddle your lights out to try and beat the next set wave...
                    It truly is an unmatched cardio and its long overdue for olympics.

29 more waves, still at home - YouTube

little sample
                    Love watching a good surfing competition. Amazing what they can do out there.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                      I see the women's U.S. soccer team took a knee also ! Screw the Olympics i have no interest in watching them any more, either. All these athletes should be sent some where besides here, they should not be allowed to return to the U.S.
                      Yeah, taking a knee when you are representing your country. Classy.

Comment

Originally posted by CBHunter View Post
                        Yep, they should all be exiled !

Comment

I'm 62, and remember as a teenager we were glued to the TV watching Greko-Roman wrestling, Karate, archery, and all kinds of macho he-man type sports. Then somewhere along the way they started letting NBA players compete in basketball. Really? Remember when a bunch of college kicked Russia's butt in hockey!!!??

Comment

Originally posted by CBHunter View Post
                            What's worse is that country put them forward with BLM tags on their uniforms, so *** are they even complaining about now?

Comment

The Olympics have become a joke

I agree! I can’t believe I’m watching skateboarding as an Olympic event right now!!! And it’s really stupid!!!!!

Bisch

Last edited by Bisch; 07-24-2021, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                                I agree! I can’t believe I’m watching skateboarding as an Olympic event right now!!! And it’s really stupid!!!!!

Bisch

Exactly, was flipping channels and saw that...Really?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X