Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a young man to be proud of.

Comment

That's darn good. Give that boy a commission of some kind and a eagle badge

Comment

I’m an Eagle Scout lots of hard work congrats!!

Comment

That's an Eagle worthy project. Congratulations on a job well done. He on his Eagle Rank, you on raising a good young man.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well done

Comment

That's awesome!
              Well done young man.

Comment

That's a pretty good dead. Too bad more people don't appreciate when things like that get done. I get pretty irritated when some developer builds something on top of a old cemetery, it happens way too often. One of the places we lived for many years, when I was growing up. We discovered was built on top of a old cemetery. One point, we found a head stone, then later found a second one, then eventually found a third. All of them were in one corner of the back yard.

I kind of wanted to try and find some more on the property behind our place and the place, next to that place and then our next door neighbor's place. To see if there were any more head stones. We really never figured out for sure, how big the old cemetery was. There may have only been those three head stones, but there could have easily have been quite a few more. They were graves from the late 1800s and early 1900s, if I remember correct. We were not able to determine if it was a local community cemetery or a family cemetery. I want to say there were more than one last name, so it could have been a community cemetery.

That's very good deed on your son's part.

Comment

It's fitting that your son should earn his wings for helping some folks who earned theirs in years past.

Comment

That is AWESOME!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe_diem View Post
                        It's fitting that your son should earn his wings for helping some folks who earned theirs in years past.
                        Well written thoughts in that one sentence, nicely done Carpe_diem.

Comment

Working...
                        X