High speed chase south Fort Worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know details about this chase? Had about 50-75 police. Guy passed right by me while I pulled over looked like rear window shot out.

Police ended up pitting him and laid down a good bit of firepower into the car after he pulled a u turn and came back south. Would guess he didn’t make it.

Was crazy watching the whole thing go down hopefully all the police are safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well suspect knew the risks when he started risking everyones lives.

Comment

Constable Kevin Cordell is the officer who was shot.

Prayers sent…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Roscoe; 05-13-2021, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Thank you for the update Roscoe

Comment

When will it end? It’s a **** shame what our fine LEO are having to go through these days

Comment

NBC 5 has it on their website.

Comment

Just saw the info on nbc5. Was definitely a lot of gunfire at the time. Couldn’t tell if it was both shooting or just police but seems lots of bullets flying when I passed by.

Hope for a speedy recovery of the officer

Comment

Prayers sent. Back the blue!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  Thank you for the update Roscoe

Mike, Kevin spent a lot of years with Burleson.

He was stable, talking with his wife before surgery.

Comment

The perps lived? Thoughts up, looks like the end was in Alvarado.

Comment

Think one is in critical condition the other unknown. Surprised anyone made it outta that little red car after the cops laid into it. Shoulda used a few more it sounds like.

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                      The perps lived? Thoughts up, looks like the end was in Alvarado.

Comment

Fly a Chopper over Runner car.drop a Bag of Sand 100# or so on top and chase over..

Comment

I hope the trooper was shooting out the glass. If so, I bet his ears are still ringing.

Comment

Question:

What happens to a bullet trajectory when shooting from vehicle out to target?

Looks like he unloaded the full brunt there. I am sure he could not get to his AR while driving and maybe another 30 rounds could have stopped the chase and the trial.

Comment

Not sure about the chase and the ensuing traffic congestion, but at 10:34 last night, after Crawford's boys baseball playoff games, I-35 south bound from just south of Waxahachie and continuing 5 miles or so south was dad gum almost grid locked with no way to jump off.

Edit.......probably should read the article before I post......I-35W not I-35E........

Rwc
                              Last edited by Rwc; 05-14-2021, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X