Austin Woods and Waters Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin Woods and Waters Club

Next Thursday, March 3, I will be speaking at the Austin Woods and Waters Club. The meeting will be held at the Ben Hur Shrine Temple, 7811 Rockwood Lane, Austin, TX 78757. We will begin gathering about 11:00 AM and I will be there until about 1:30 PM. I will be peddling my book, EYES FRONT and taking about calling critters in the 21st Century.
    If you are in the neighborhood, I hope that you will drop by.
    Thanks and Adios,
    Gary

let us know when are ya coming to DFW

Comment

Can we pick up a signed copy in anywhere in Menard?

Comment

Do you have to be a member to attend ? this is a lot closer than where they were meeting off Barton Springs. Been to a couple engagements with some folks I knew with TYHP. Been a few years ago . . .

Comment

I am not sure if you have to be a member to attend. I bet if you showed up, they would let you join, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
            Can we pick up a signed copy in anywhere in Menard?
            You can pick up a copy at Burnham Brothers in Menard.
            Thanks,
            Gary

Comment

Almost positive it's members only. I won't make this week's meeting. Sorry, Gary. But I guess you will manage just fine without seeing my pretty face.

Comment

Chance, some how I will struggle through!
                John Jefferson says that guests are always welcome but that you will need to register and pay for your lunch which he thought was $20. I hope to see some of my Austin Area buddies!
                Adios,
                Gary

Comment

Boy did I screw up!!! Got a call from Nick with Austin Woods and Waters Club at 5 minutes until noon today. Nick asked me where I was and I told him that I would see him in the morning at 11:00 AM. He said the meeting is today and there are 72 folks waiting to hear you speak.
                  I am so embarrassed. In over 40 years of speaking to various organizations, I did not show up for a commitment. This is not the way I do business and though it was a huge mistake on my part, I am greatly sorry.
                  Nick called me back and now I am scheduled to speak to the Austin Woods and Waters Club on June 1, 2022 at 11:00 AM. I promise to be there if I am still breathing.
                  Adios,
                  Gary

Comment

Dang Gary. I should have paid more attention to your first post when you mentioned Thursday. Our meeting are always on Wednesday. Sorry man. But maybe I'll get to see you in June!

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                      let us know when are ya coming to DFW
                      x2

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                        Dang Gary. I should have paid more attention to your first post when you mentioned Thursday. Our meeting are always on Wednesday. Sorry man. But maybe I'll get to see you in June!
                        You gotta take better care of me...
                        Adios,
                        Gary

Comment

Working...
                        X