What does an axis hunt cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m on the fence about coming down to Texas for Bownanza. Lots of miles from Montana or airfare to Austin where I’ve been graciously offered a ride to/from Bownanza.

What does an archery axis hunt cost within driving range from Austin or Bryan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a long way for a BBQ archery party.

You might contact Tim King @ London Oaks Ranch. Google it. He has standard package deals, but he might do you a special. LOR is near south of Menard.

Comment

3500 plus for a trophy axis hunt.

Comment

3500 will get you a decent Axis not a monster

Comment

Dang! I have been out of the game for a while. I had no idea they were that much. I was thinking $2k to $2500.

Comment

Axis does are much cheaper. Eat just as good!

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
              3500 will get you a decent Axis not a monster
              Not necessarily……..

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                Dang! I have been out of the game for a while. I had no idea they were that much. I was thinking $2k to $2500.

Holy hell me too... I guess my bucket list just lost a notch.

Comment

I know of a place that charges a flat fee of $1,400.00 skin head or 32” animal. I have never been out there though. No kill no fee. I may get him to let me come out and just look at the place if I can. I have some friends from Alabama that want to come in but I need to put eyes on the place before I let them come all this way on a gamble. It’s in Rock Springs. They have a primitive cabin and feed you 2 meals a day

Comment

$3,500 is what I’ve seen when looking.

Comment

I was looking for the wife and Axis are running $4-5K now at a lot of places.

I’m sure you can find it cheaper but the prices are definitely up.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Holy hell me too... I guess my bucket list just lost a notch.

Prices on most exotics have skyrocketed after last years freeze.

Some of the prices are just insane.

There’s a TBH sponsor asking $4,250 for Axis bucks under 30”

31”-34” is $4,950.

35”+ You have to call

Comment

Got this nice one in November. $3500 with lodging and meals.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                            I know of a place that charges a flat fee of $1,400.00 skin head or 32” animal. I have never been out there though. No kill no fee. I may get him to let me come out and just look at the place if I can. I have some friends from Alabama that want to come in but I need to put eyes on the place before I let them come all this way on a gamble. It’s in Rock Springs. They have a primitive cabin and feed you 2 meals a day
                            What ranch is this ?

Comment

Thanks for the information. It’s a lot higher cost hunt than I had thought,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X