No announcement yet.

Spinal Decompression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every morning for 20 years before I went to work I spent an hour laying cross wise on a queen size bed with a pillow under my gut, my chin over one side of the bed and my feet over the other to stretch my spine. Also had a heat pack on my back. This was years before the teeter.

Comment

DRX 9000 bed is the bed I used for my L4-L5 it worked miracles and have zero regrets on using it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
        You haven’t stated what your problem is but sounds like, at best, these inversion tables offer only temporary relief, and only for some.

My advice? Find out the source of your pain and have it fixed, even if it requires surgery. Depending on your problem, doing anything less is simply kicking the can down the road.

I’m tempted to go this direction myself but the diagnosis of “failed back surgery” seems to be on the rise. OP, I got an inversion table a week ago and I think I’m beginning to feel some relief.

Comment

Chiropractor messed up my neck using the traction. Relieved a pain in my shoulder but my neck has hurt worse ever since. I wish I would have never done it.

Comment

I've had an inversion table for years...ex-wife got that one in the divorce, she loved it more than she loved me. Replaced it with another, better model....first the inversion table then the ex.

Comment

David, Snakelover, turned me on to the inversion table several years ago and it is an amazing tool for back pain relief.

Comment

I have a Teeter inversion table that helped my short-term neck & back pain over the years, but 4 weeks ago today I had Anterior 4-Level Cervical Spine Fusion and Discectomy. It's still healing but already feels MUCH better than before. My neurosurgeon told my wife right after surgery that 3 of my discs were like beef jerky and I had the C-Spine of an 80 year old man (I'm 57). The fusion and disc replacements, plus removal of a lot of bone spurs will have corrected that. I can't wait until I get out of the brace in a few more days and my healing is complete over the next few months.

Comment

Working...
                X