Lake Buchanan guide recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Buchanan guide recommendations?

My brother and I are wanting to go striper fishing on Lake Buchanan next month. Any guide recommendations?

Jackie with Empty Pockets Guide service is who I have always gone through up there.

Comment

I may be wrong, but I believe there is a guy on TBH that guides on Buchanan?

Comment

Jim Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
          Jim Crawford
          I fished with Jim for over a decade. Unfortunately, he passed last year.

Comment

Jim passed.

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
              I may be wrong, but I believe there is a guy on TBH that guides on Buchanan?
              That was probably me. I don’t run trips anymore. May start once Riley graduates

Comment

As mentioned Jim passed away. Jackie, Travis , Aaron and Fermin would be my picks

Comment

Originally posted by HOOKNBULLET2 View Post
                  I fished with Jim for over a decade. Unfortunately, he passed last year.
                  Man, I had no idea that Jim had passed… sorry to hear this. Jim was a good old dude.

Comment

Ken Milam.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                      Ken Milam.
                      Charter Fishing Trips for Hybrid and Striped Bass on Lake Buchanan in Central Texas since 1981. Check out our fish pictures, striper recipes and details.

He has a radio show on 1200 WOAI and 1300 The Zone called the Great Outdoors early in the morning I listen to on the way to the deer blind.
                      He took the cub scouts on a free fishing trip back in the day.

Comment

KEN is a tool,Empty Pockets will fix u up sir,The only problem you will have is limiting out quickly,he is on the fish830 265 8633.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
                          KEN is a tool,Empty Pockets will fix u up sir,The only problem you will have is limiting out quickly,he is on the fish830 265 8633.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                          I have heard that from multiple buddies that have fished with Ken as well but I’ve never met him.

Comment

Ken Milam himself doesn't fish anymore unless you are a celebrity. He hires other guides to fish for him.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              That was probably me. I don’t run trips anymore. May start once Riley graduates
                              But do you still fish for fun?
                              I live close and can throw a cast net. I also have a boat but it's more a river boat (Bass Tracker).

Comment

Working...
                              X