This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
    So you DO tolerate and in this case celebrate those who lie, cheat and steal?? Can I have a copy of the televised aggy UT game from '94? How did A&M do in the '94 bowl game? If you are a true Aggie, the Jacki years thru at least 94 don't count. Pick as side Squirt....you can either pat your back for turdition and values OR winning but not both as aggy.
    The fuq are you babbling about? The record is 76-37-5…..not 76-27-5.
    Last edited by RLB; 02-07-2022, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
      Make it a great week fellas!
      That’s what happens when recruits see the vision of a program. You wouldn’t know anything about that….you should just concentrate on your new coach having a class inside the top 30, that would be a monumental task for lubbock.

Comment

Monday happy hour!!!

Comment

Uh oh, Lil Manning about to get some grind from BK 😳

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
            Uh oh, Lil Manning about to get some grind from BK 😳

Meh…,

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              Monday happy hour!!!

Heck yea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Heck yea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Mama C in the house.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Heck yea!
                    Yup Yup……

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      The fuq are you babbling about? The record is 76-37-5…..not 76-27-5.
                      LOL, maybe 1 day you will get it Squirt...or maybe you won't. Aggy is as aggy does...

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                        LOL, maybe 1 day you will get it Squirt...or maybe you won't. Aggy is as aggy does...
                        Honestly, couldn’t care less. Enjoy watching your team attempt to catch up.

Comment

That’s what happens when recruits see the vision of a program. You wouldn’t know anything about that….you should just concentrate on your new coach having a class inside the top 30, that would be a monumental task for lubbock.
                          Lol You would never know that A&M finished with only one more win than Texas Tech last season. Proudest 8-4 team I’ve ever seen in my life. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                            Lol You would never know that A&M finished with only one more win than Texas Tech last season. Proudest 8-4 team I’ve ever seen in my life. 😂
                            LMAO…poor little tech. It’ll be ok that you’ll never get invited to play with the big boys. Shhhhhhhhh, calm down, you’ll still get to play that power house Kansas.

Comment

This thread needs some Sagarin.

2021 final SOS:

Tech. 21
                              Aggy 53

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

LMAO…poor little tech. It’ll be ok that you’ll never get invited to play with the big boys. Shhhhhhhhh, calm down, you’ll still get to play that power house Kansas.
                                I get you're a fan boy of the SEC and enjoy bragging on behalf of other team's accomplishments. But i like playing teams around me. Playing random South Carolina or random Ole Miss doesn't do it for me. I dont get why anyone would want to take a harder route to the same CFP. But without Bama and Georgia, SEC stacks up just like the rest. Kinda like that Miss St team that Tech beat the brakes off of that beat your Aggies.

Let's make it a Great day fellas!

Comment

Working...
                                X