Two Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Teams

Say there are two teams that want you on their side. These two teams are fighting very hard to get you to choose them.

The first team will do anything for you, including dying, to get you to choose them. They tell you that life is wonderful on their team but you can't see it until you choose them. This is a small team and they will be heartbroken if you do not choose them.

The second team is offering everything you desire - good times, more money than you've ever seen, super fame, tons of property, all of the alcohol you can handle, a lot of friends, control over many others. They won't tell you what it is like on their team other than you will be popular. This is a very large team that will be very angry if you do not choose them. They will be vicious and attack you for as long as you are not on their team.

You get one chance to make a choice and it is permanent. Which team will you be on?

The first team, Team God, is willing to die for you. The second team, Team Satan, wants you to die for them.

To live with and for God means Satan will prowl around like a hungry lion and look for opportunities to attack you. He will use fear, lies, intimidation, imprisonment, grief, doubt, confusion, and most of all guilt to trip you.

But know what Christians know - we may be on the small team that didn't seem to offer much, but we know which team wins in the end. Stand with God and those attacks will bounce off you like water off a duck.

If you have questions and want to talk about this, please feel free to ask here or send me a PM. I'm sure others, like SaltwaterSlick, BroBill, and many others that I can't think of at this second will be happy to talk to you too.

Good Read......

Comment

Comment

Thanks for this.

Comment

I need to add, if you don't choose Christ first, you can choose His team at any time before you take your last breath or before Christ returns. But once you are His, you are always His.

Please choose Team God soon. He will give you the armor to stand against satan.

Comment

Amen

Comment

I knew as soon as I started reading what this was about

BTW just to be fair to all, God's team wins

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                I knew as soon as I started reading what this was about

BTW just to be fair to all, God's team wins
                Yah, I was thinking conservative and liberal....

So glad I'm on His team along with my wife and two boys (12 & 7)

Comment

Working...
                X