Anniversary Trip Suggestions Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary Trip Suggestions Needed

25th Anniversary coming up in June. Wife and I were wanting to go to somewhere in the Caribbean and hang out a resort on the beach and just chill, but with the Corona crap, it is highly suggested not to go there. Thought about Hawaii but they have mask policies. Cant deal with the mask stuff, so that is out. Any suggestions on somewhere to go that is a relaxing/all-inclusive type set up here in the States?

Chable Maroma Resort. I can’t stress it enough. I’m typing this from the exact place that pic was taken, 30 seconds ago. 2.5hr flight from Houston to Cancun. 40min drive to paradise. Yesterday, we were on the beach with six other people as far as I could see in either direction. Pool has 8 people at it right now, we’re four of them. Allows 50% occupancy, which is awesome. They’re coming Friday to the resort to give us our Covid test needed to get back into US. I kinda hope I fail it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

Chable Maroma Resort. I can’t stress it enough. I’m typing this from the exact place that pic was taken, 30 seconds ago. 2.5hr flight from Houston to Cancun. 40min drive to paradise. Yesterday, we were on the beach with six other people as far as I could see in either direction. Pool has 8 people at it right now, we’re four of them. Allows 50% occupancy, which is awesome. They’re coming Friday to the resort to give us our Covid test needed to get back into US. I kinda hope I fail it.

We are headed to Tulum in the morning for 4 days. Can’t wait to take a picture exactly like this one.

Comment

You owe it to yourselves to at least consider this place in Belize. My wife and I went for our 20th and it was perfect.

Coco Plum is an adults-only, all-inclusive private island resort located in Southern Belize. Set amidst a picturesque backdrop adorned with beach beds, lounge chairs, and swaying hammocks, it offers the perfect ambiance for relaxation, allowing you to escape and let go of your worries. Contact us today and start planning your unforgettable Belize getaway.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

Im not a germophobe but theres no chance in hell Id get in that pool if them toes have been in it!!

Comment

We just got back from St john no pass port covid test to enter nothing to exit. I don't relax like Curt but fish did get hurt

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Grand Velas Riviera Maya or Riviera Nayarit

Both are stunning

Comment

Las Terrazas Belize is also phenomenal if you’re on the more active side. Diving, fishing, golf cart to town. Awesome locals and food.

Comment

We went to Costa Rica for 8 days in March. It was awesome!

Comment

Boca Raton Beach Club

Discover our five luxury hotels at one incredible resort on South Florida's Gold Coast. A New Golden Era awaits you at The Boca Raton.

Check out what Miami has to offer

Love the Atlantic side

Get a cabana for staying on beach all day, cabana service, watch the sunset

Comment

I would suggest going where you want. Sandals if you just want to chill on the resort can not be beat. They are different than other resorts. Plenty are nice. Sandals you get pampered but you do pay more for it

Comment

Outer Banks of NC

Sanderling Inn

Located in Duck, NC on the Outer Banks, Sanderling Resort offers a variety of spa services in addition to a luxurious hotel and vacation rentals. Contact us today for rates and specials!

Comment

We're going to Turks and Caicos Islands next month to celebrate our 30th anniversary. We wanted to go to Kauai, but ruled them out due to all their crazy COVID crap. I'm not spending several thousand dollars to go somewhere and wear a mask all the time.

There are some nice resorts in TCI, but they still have mask rules going too, although not as nazi about it as most of Hawaii. We're staying at a villa rather than a resort. More private and no COVID crap to mess with. This is the one we're staying in. There's tons of rentals on VRBO.

Beachfront with a private pool; walk to snorkeling, restaurants/bars, shops, tours, and more.

I have a day booked with a guide to flyfish for bonefish. Another day I have a boat booked to take us exploring, snorkeling, skiing, etc. We'll probably ferry over to North Caicos one day to explore that island and Middle Caicos. I'll probably do some DIY wade fishing for bonefish here and there. Got a dinner on the beach booked at one of the resorts for our anniversary on the 11th. And I got first class flight tickets for just $800/person too. Gonna be a fun trip.

Comment

Working...
                          X