Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rory now +7 as well

Comment

KMart will you add a player to Ginja Ninjs? The Committee made a decision in Executive Session prior to the deadline. Ginja pm’ed me to add some guy named Putnam as his sixth player. I mentioned it in one of my updates but did not copy the IT Department. Please wake them up and ask to add this to his team.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
        My squad played well after 379 days off! 2nd out of 12 teams. 3 individuals in the top 10 with scores of 74,71,72 and 76,71,71 and 75,73,74.

I haven't had time to even think about the tbh tour.
        Another donation from me here!
        Thanks to the committee for teeing us off.

Thomas
        Cantley
        Casey
        Oosthuizen
        Finau
        Stenson
        That is great Coach. Pretty good start and room for improvement. Keep reaching!

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
          KMart will you add a player to Ginja Ninjs? The Committee made a decision in Executive Session prior to the deadline. Ginja pm’ed me to add some guy named Putnam as his sixth player. I mentioned it in one of my updates but did not copy the IT Department. Please wake them up and ask to add this to his team.
          Putnam has been added!

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
            I dont know who this Putnam fella is but Ive been known to go by Puttmore.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
              Putnam has been added!
              Do we know who he is yet?

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              I dont know who this Putnam fella is but Ive been known to go by Puttmore.
              I have not given up on teaching you how to putt but recovering from back surgery is not the best time to put in a lot of time practicing. I may have to find you a sports psychologist.

Comment

Boy Garcia brought it today. Going to be like falling off a cliff for him now because it's what he does.

Comment

[QUOTE=18ncs;15515786]Do we know who he is yet?

Do we know who Andrew Putnam is? Of course we do!

He is from Tacoma, WA. His brother (Michael Putnam) made it on Tour first but struggled with injuries. The younger Andrew made his way up through the Web.com/Korn Ferry Tour and has done fairly well for himself. He's made close to $7mil since turning pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Scratch Paul Casey

Add Tony Finau

Thanks Kmart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    make it +7
                    That's about right...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

I’ll be focusing all of my hate and energy previously split between Sergio, Rory, and poulter....and focusing it 100% on Dechambeau...[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      See, this is what happens....Serge shoots 65. But you'll all be glad to know that ol whistle britches shot 7 over, poulter shot +5, and Douchambo just rinsed one on 9 for bogey, which is kinda like a double.
                      Last edited by Dale Moser; 03-11-2021, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Just out of full knee replacement surgery (10:30) so I’m dang glad I’ve got this to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                          Just out of full knee replacement surgery (10:30) so I’m dang glad I’ve got this to watch!
                          I hope your recovery goes smoothly!

Comment

well isn't that about par for the course, go out on a limb and pick a relative no name guy who's been playing decent and he withdraws.

Comment

Dang, no free live stream today from PGA Tour Live. Guess I will have to wait until the Golf Channel coverage begins to watch it, but will be following along online in the meantime.

Comment

I want big wind this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X