Bowtech Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowtech Experience

I went into Mesquite Archery in San Antonio yesterday and shot several different bows. (Mathews Creed, Hoyt Spyder, and Bowtech Experience).
    I have no brand preferences, I just wanted to see what felt the best to me. The Experience was my favorite hands down, and I will probably be purchasing it within the next couple of weeks. Just wanted to hear some pros and cons from others who own/shot one.

the only thing I would suggest is to find a Elite dealer and go shoot a Elite.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

I'm actually not real familiar with the brand. Yesterday was the first time I had heard of it, but they didn't have a demo model ready to shoot. I just might have to take your advice and shoot one before I make a decision.

Comment

Can't go wrong with the experience! Don't have one, just like the way it shoots. The elites are pretty awesome as well. If you are on the line about it, go shoot an elite, they are that good.

Comment

X2 on the Elite. At least give it a shot...you might be surprised

Comment

Thanks gentlemen, I'll definitely have to go give it a shot then

Comment

from the specs it looks like it would be close to the Elite Hunter or the Answer. I bought my first bow in November and the Hunter was 1 of just a could draw back. Because I have had 5 shoulder surgeries on my L shoulder. and their bows have a lifetime transferable warranty and their customer service is second to none.

Comment

you can email this lady and find a place to shoot one and ask her any questions you may have as well. maggie@togllc.com

Comment

Thats how I felt when I picked up a bowtech

Comment

Appreciate your help Bisquick! I just might have to do that.

Comment

im sure its a great bow but might as well shoot the mathews chill and zxt. i love my zxt.
                      all the bows mentioned here are great so you cant go wrong if you pick the one that feels best to you. good luck

Comment

hey salt I just wanted to see if you found a place to shoot a elite and if so how did it compare to the others

Comment

Originally posted by Bisquick View Post
                          hey salt I just wanted to see if you found a place to shoot a elite and if so how did it compare to the others

Wondering that myself!

Comment

Mesquite has some Elites I was just there

Comment

I plan on going back to Mesquite today and getting them to set me one up to shoot. I'll let ya'll know what I think!

Comment

Working...
                              X