Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowcamo one is sweet

Comment

I tried every top end bow at my pro shop and ended up with the Experience. It wasn't even a hard decision for me to make, and I went in wanting a Creed or Chill. They are all great bows so just get the one that you love. I like that there is very little valley and it pulls super smooth. Plus it's absolutely dead in hand after the shot. Good luck.

Comment

earlier this summer went into bowzone looking to get a creed of helium. Walked out with an experience, absolutely love it

Comment

Does anyone know of an Elite dealer in Houston that's closer than Conroe? I live in Pasadena.

Comment

I live in Deer Park, you can come shoot my elite answer if you want..

Comment

My bowtech assassin some how it's draw length shot up I keep it well protected an inside I'm just wondering whet could be wrong with it

Comment

I have a bowtech experience and I also shoot many different brands and I went with the bowtech experience. The back relief was for me so much better.the easy and smooth draw was what I was looking for.I really love it no problem so for.good luck.

Comment

Shot and swore by bowtech for the last 2 years.... Until I picked up an elite. Go find an elite dealer and shoot the hunter and the answer.

Oh and bring your checkbook also!!

I believe the new 2014 bows are going to be released the first week of October

Comment

Really a great bow! I think this may be the best bow I have shot in a long time and it even beats out the invasion and the insanity. Dead in hand at the shot, quiet, forgiving, smoothest draw I have seen in some time for a binary cam bow....and the list goes on. I just finished super tuning/bare shafting and it shoots bullets. And, it is the first bow I have shot in a long time that meets/exceeds IBO. This is a very good bow. Cheers!
                    Fred

Comment

Working...
                    X