Field Archery at Cowtown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Field Archery at Cowtown?

We are talking about building a field range at Cowtown. We would like to see how many people would be interested in shooting field at CT and if it would be worth our time, effort expense to build one.
    Please give us your input (positive and negative) and thoughts if we should move forward in the construction of a new range.

I would love to have at least 14 targets, like we used to have. I would have been at the Club Meeting, but I thought it was Thursday. Didn't see Rocky's post at the bottom of the email until Wednesday.

Robert

Comment

I would love to have at least 14 targets, like we used to have. I would have been at the Club Meeting, but I thought it was Thursday. Didn't see the Date in Rocky's original email un till Wednesday.

Robert

Comment

I would love to have at least 14 targets, like we used to have. I would have been at the Club Meeting, but I thought it was Thursday. Didn't see the Date in Rocky's original email untill Wednesday.

Robert

Comment

Sorry. Can't figure out how to delete the first two posts.

Comment

Field Shooting at CT

I also would like to see another club set up for field shooting in the DFW area. We lost the Longview range and their is talk of loosing the range in Shreveport, need at least one to take their place.

Thanks for even thinking about it!

Comment

I'm all for it.

Comment

I'd be interested but if it comes down to choosing an ASA 3D shoot over a Field shoot, the ASA shoot will win. Aside from that, I'd show up and shoot it. Not sure what the field calendar looks like.

Comment

It is not in my area but I would definately attend tournaments if it comes together.

I shot the TFAA Outdoor State tournament this year after many years of not shooting any field stuff and really enjoyed it, looking forward to the state indoor as well.

Comment

Target tease, is the Gander Mountain tournament a thing of the past? I did not see anything about it on the website.

Comment

Originally posted by Lowe View Post
                      Target tease, is the Gander Mountain tournament a thing of the past? I did not see anything about it on the website.
                      TFAA opted not to have the Gander Mountain shoot this year. Don't know if they will pick it back up in the future. Numbers were way low this past year and it was not a very profitable venture for TFAA or Gander.

Thanks for asking, and keep a watch on the TFAA website for any other shoots near you in this 2011-2012 indoor season.

tt

Comment

If CowTown builds it I will come!! Never got to shoot there field course back in the early 80s but would be glad to drive from Houston to come and shoot.By the way a 3D club on the east side of Houston is putting in a 14 Field course,that way there is something else for there members to enjoy and shoot at besides a boring practice range.Hope you all build it.

Comment

I'll drive to shoot it. Sounds great.

Comment

were is cow town? sorry i'm clue less. I live in tomball and i want to know any around me.

Comment

Cowtown is located on the West side of Fort Worth.
                              I know there are a lot of factors but what kind of numbers do you think we could expect for a field tournament?

Comment

Working...
                              X