No announcement yet.

I.E.D explosion in boerne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The biggest question to me is what is the motive? Random act of violence or personal vendetta? If it was a personal vendetta, was it against an individual or against the “bar”. Next I would want to identify the sophistication of the device...

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      The stuff I had was little ziplock baggies you had to mix. Maybe an Oz each

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
      This, I have shot up a bunch of them with my .22 Browning Buck Mark.

Comment

Ill have to look for 22 targets. New to me. Ive shot plenty of supersonic and it is a fast explosive. Just what i need. Something else to play with

Comment

I just hope they get the perp and he never see's daylight again! A lot of fools running around out here.

Comment

Boerne…. Are we sure it wasn’t a black cat?

Comment

I kinda wonder what it was. Nothing and no one is reported hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                I just hope they get the perp and he never see's daylight again! A lot of fools running around out here.

This here’s a fact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                  Boerne…. Are we sure it wasn’t a black cat?
                  I thought the same thing.

Comment

I used to work in IEDs. A blasting cap will set off tannerite so that means easy. Cell phone ringer (switch and power source), tannerite (explosive), blasting cap (initiator). Duct tape a bunch of ball bearings to it and you got a bloody mess. Im shocked its legal honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                      I used to work in IEDs. A blasting cap will set off tannerite so that means easy. Cell phone ringer (switch and power source), tannerite (explosive), blasting cap (initiator). Duct tape a bunch of ball bearings to it and you got a bloody mess. Im shocked its legal honestly.
                      Shhh. Don’t give the alphabet boys anymore hair-brained ideas.

Comment

I've been saying this for a long time.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Legal for the average joe to have a blasting cap?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                            No.
                            My father owned a granite plant, and used to get cases of dynamite, caps, and primer core back in the day.
                            We relieved the red river of a lot of fish.
                            You don't need a cap for tannerite, plenty of other things will suffice.

Comment

That’s kinda my point.

You can make everything illegal or not. In the end, bad actors will find ways to do bad things.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                                No. Blasting caps are restricted but easily sourced and even easier to make. Im surprised tannerite is un restricted in sales.

Comment

Working...
                                X