That make no sense.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Makes perfect sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yup...

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        Yeah having/carrying a gun is not a "God given right". If you can show me in His Holy scriptures where He spoke the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed I'll kiss your ***.
        However it was written into our constitution. Last I checked we haven't abolished it yet so IMO all the laws restricting that right are unconstitutional and illegal.
        Yes I have an LTC, yes I'm pro CC but I will keep my LTC.

I don’t believe the Constitution says that the 2nd amendment is a God given right but the Declaration of Independence does say this, “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.”

Comment

From the consent of the governed is your key phrase there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

No it makes no sense. God doesn't give any of us rights. God gave us a savior because we are sinners. Has nothing to do with freedom of speech or a fair treatment under laws. And it sure has nothing to do with owning a gun.
            But those men and women who sacrificed so much to free us from tyranny felt those were things that had to be held true to to protect against government becoming tyrannical in the future.
            The fact that they felt all were created equal in the eyes of God, as in all have sinned and fall short of God's glory, is why they felt the foundation of our liberty was in that bill of rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
              that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

Comment

From the consent of the governed is your key phrase there.

True, but the founding fathers did believe that we had the right, given by God to Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness and to secure those inalienable rights we would need to have certain laws in place that would allow us to keep and preserve those rights.

Even the disciples carried weapons of their period.

Comment

I'm only curious if i can keep my license valid so i don't have to get a background check every time i buy a gun. For one, i just don't want it run and add to their counts. 2, it's really convenient to sign and go.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                    I'm only curious if i can keep my license valid so i don't have to get a background check every time i buy a gun. For one, i just don't want it run and add to their counts. 2, it's really convenient to sign and go.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
                    Nothing in the LTC law changed.

It should still be recognized in states with reciprocity and for the purchase of firearms from an FFL.

Comment

Don't give Dan Patrick credit. Vote him out.

Comment

����

Comment

No it makes no sense. God doesn't give any of us rights. God gave us a savior because we are sinners. Has nothing to do with freedom of speech or a fair treatment under laws. And it sure has nothing to do with owning a gun.
                          But those men and women who sacrificed so much to free us from tyranny felt those were things that had to be held true to to protect against government becoming tyrannical in the future.
                          The fact that they felt all were created equal in the eyes of God, as in all have sinned and fall short of God's glory, is why they felt the foundation of our liberty was in that bill of rights.

This makes no sense

Comment

Good, one step closer to deciphering the coded message riddle of “shall not be infringed”

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                              I believe that all firearm restrictions during archery only season was removed six or seven years ago.
                              yes, but I thought you still needed the LTC to carry on public land .

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post
                                yes, but I thought you still needed the LTC to carry on public land .

Not all public land recognizes LTC. Most of the Army Corps of Engineers projects (hunting public lakes) here do not recognize LTC. They are a Federal entity. I have seen first hand how they have prosecuted for this offense. And no, it wasn't me.
                                Last edited by Texas Grown; 05-31-2021, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X