Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
    The past few years.

Hunting, Archery, Marriage, you knew the usual.

What are some things y'all have done to break them?
    How old are you?
    I've weathered a few slumps

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
      How old are you?

I've weathered a few slumps
      I'll be 50 this summer

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
        I'll be 50 this summer
        May not be what you want to hear. And maybe you’ve already done it. Get your dr to test Thyroid. And testosterone. Both or either will make a difference

Comment

In my opinion you have to find the positive in yourself. Getting in a slump happens, stays g in a slump is a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
            “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we deal with it”. Start with God and work down brother. Count your blessings and then be a blessing to those around you bro.

[emoji674][emoji674][emoji667][emoji3592]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Usually when you feel healthy and good about yourself, you have alittle pep in your daily life. Better choices are made. All it takes is making that choice.
              As far as the other stuff, if the marriage is good everything else falls into place. Be honest with yourself and your spouse. It doesn't happen over night, but it'll change.

And outdoor stuff is on you, make time for the outdoors, that in itself will have you happier with life.

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
                Haven’t you ever heard of a slump buster? Big girls need love too.
                Thats what I've been needing. A good big girl with daddy issues who is thankful for the opportunity and going to make the most out of it because she doesn't know when her next opportunity will come.

Comment

Maybe less social media....

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                    Thats what I've been needing. A good big girl with daddy issues who is thankful for the opportunity and going to make the most out of it because she doesn't know when her next opportunity will come.
                    We have to be their next mistake, too, right? Cant be all one sided!

Comment

Travel.........global especially! Realize REAL quick that we all have it made.

Comment

Get some magic mushrooms

They also have recentally approved a ketamine nasal spray

You trip, and it kind of resets the brain apparently

Comment

Im not advising doing anything without Doctor supervision. Got to find the right psychiatrist.

I’ve only read of these things

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            Slumps are usually the result of bad habits and negative attitude. I would start with those things

I agree 100%.

Unless your in sales then you just learn to live with slumps[emoji3].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't speak on the marriage part. If you're not killing anything,hunt more often. If you're missing,shoot more.

We all get in a rut sometimes. If I'm not good at something I stop and do things I'm decent at until I become good at it. Once I'm good at it I become great at it and so on and so forth. If you don't like who you are as a person change. You can mope around and get worse or you can choose to be better. I expect a lot from myself because nobody expects it from me. If nobody else will help you (which they won't so don't expect them to) then help yourself,kick *** at life and try your hardest to be an above average person in an average world. What do I do to get out of a slump? I get out and make things happen.

That's all I've got......
                              Last edited by okrattler; 03-17-2021, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                                We have to be their next mistake, too, right? Cant be all one sided!
                                I never considered them a mistake.

But I don't mind being their mistake. And now that I'm fat, I hope they want to go hogging too!

Comment

Working...
                                X