Tejas Bowmen Archery-Corpus Christi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tejas Bowmen Archery-Corpus Christi

We need to meet some of ya'll sooner or later, come down and shoot with us some time

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1853.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	23819855

Im ready.... The place is looking good. Were gonna have to start our Thursday get together/shoot again.

Comment

HEY GUYS WHEN IS THE "BIG DOG" I WOULD LIKE TO COME DOWN THIS YEAR AND SHOOT IT,HEARD LOTS OF GREAT STORIES ABOUT IT.AND I HOPE YOUR SYWAT DATES DONT FALL ON THE SAME DATES AS BFAC IN HOUSTON.THESE GUYS UP HERE ARE KEEPING ME HOPING.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, this year it was voted NOT to host a BIG DOG tournament due to the decreasing amounts of participants over the last couple years.

Perhaps conflicting schedules or lack of competitive archers participating in all 3 categories of Indoor, Field and 3D shoots.

Maybe next year we'll discuss hosting the shoot since it was one of our Major events in south texas.

Comment

you know ill be there as much as i can. oh i shot another trophy that ill send pics to yall tomorrow.

andy

Comment

I'm in. Gotta get ready for Africa in July.
            PS Mark did you see the post asking for some target help for the Kingsville college shoot?

Comment

It's been erased off of the 3-D/Tournament page, how would be the best way to get ahold of ya'll?

Comment

Call me 361 888-3145 ext 247 wk and I'll hook you up with Mark.

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                  I'm in. Gotta get ready for Africa in July.
                  PS Mark did you see the post asking for some target help for the Kingsville college shoot?
                  You know your taking your Rifle on that hunt Joe

Comment

I'm gonna "borrow" a ranch rifle for first couple of days then break out the stick and string after I KNOW there are a few animals coming back with me I don't plan on flying half-way around the world to come home empty handed. I can do that here in Texas.

Comment

Gonna be an awsome 3D'r Season.

Since I didn't take any thing during huntin season,I'll have to depend on my imagination during the 3D shoots.

Looking forward to fun & laughs.

How about the Rinehart and Tx A&M shoots?

Comment

ill make as many as i can this year. i cant make the feb shoot, but i think ill make the mar shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by fletchero View Post
                          Gonna be an awsome 3D'r Season.

Since I didn't take any thing during huntin season,I'll have to depend on my imagination during the 3D shoots.

Looking forward to fun & laughs.

How about the Rinehart and Tx A&M shoots?
                          Fletchero look in the 3-d section of TBH under "Need Help from fellow TBH'ers" we got a basic information thing going a few posts down. We're going to put up a formal announcement closer to the shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by ar3731guy View Post
                            ill make as many as i can this year. i cant make the feb shoot, but i think ill make the mar shoot.
                            Well you called me with confidence the other day and now you sound scared of the first shoot

Comment

i got whoooped. i'm callin foul on old age

Comment

Working...
                              X