Phase 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phase 4

Has anyone shot the new Phase 4 yet? Thoughts? I have put off getting a new bow for years and am finally in a position to get one. Yes I will go shoot several first, just haven’t seen any thoughts on the 4 yet.

I've shot it, and it is very quiet. It's not better enough to switch from my V3 though.

Comment

I’m shooting the 29. Love it. Was a step up from my Vertix.

Comment

The new Elite is a much nicer bow

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
          I've shot it, and it is very quiet. It's not better enough to switch from my V3 though.
          I could see that. But I am shoot a Drenalin so I imagine any of the new ones would be a HUGE improvement.

Comment

I have a v3x 33 but wanted a shorter bow. Shot the phase 4 29 and immediately knew I wanted one. Just picked up a all black last weekend and got it setup at hoffys. Quiet, fast, and for a short bow very stable.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I upgraded from my Halon. It was a great move. Was shooting at Archery Country last night and was laughing in my head on how much loader all the other bow's were compared to mine. That's not the reason I upgraded, but it's a plus. It feels much lighter then the Halon and so far, i do not need my back bar. Going for a 30" ata to a 33" helped my in the 3D tournament's. I'm pretty happy with it. Shooting 283fps with a 422 grain arrow 28.5 draw @70lbs

Comment

Made the mistake of shooting one of the shop techs that was set up two weeks ago. Walked out with a 33. I liked my Halon 32/7, but this balances and holds a little steadier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They shoot pretty good honestly. Not good enough to upgrade from the v3 for me. And my local shop stopped carrying Mathews mostly bc of the phase 4 and tuning issues they were afraid of always having. You now have 8 limbs to tune and keep in sync.
                  Right now, elite and PSE are above Mathews imo!!

Comment

I shot the new Hoyt VTM 31, Hoyt RX7, and the Bowtech Carbon One before trying the Phase4 29. I now have the Phase4 29 in subalpine and quite enjoy it. It is quiet, fast for my draw length and after a 4 hour session at Austin Archery Club I can say it was pleasant without any stress on my arms or shoulders. And it is very quiet.

Comment

yes i got the 29 last month and love it. i upgraded from my Mathews mq32. and its crazy how loud it is compared to the phase 4.

Comment

I shot it, and its a nice bow. I would say if you like Mathews and have a Vertix or older model its a definite upgrade. Its smoother than the Omnia with its default speed mods. Its a good bow, and I haven't heard any issues yet with the 8 limb configuration.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                          They shoot pretty good honestly. Not good enough to upgrade from the v3 for me. And my local shop stopped carrying Mathews mostly bc of the phase 4 and tuning issues they were afraid of always having. You now have 8 limbs to tune and keep in sync.
                          Right now, elite and PSE are above Mathews imo!!
                          That sounds silly to me has anyone else heard of any issues? I haven't seen that anywhere.

Comment

Really like mine. Fast smooth and quiet!

Comment

I’m late to the party but I did it! Walked into Live Oak Archery in College Station and they hooked me up with a Phase 4. Can’t say enough about the staff, they were very helpful and patient with me. Answered all my questions and made a few great suggestions.

To say this is an upgrade is a vast understatement! I went from a 20 year old Drenalin to the Phase 4. Put a HHA single pin and Hamskea epslion rest and beestinger stabilizer (had to save a penny). Man this thing shoots like a dream! I can not get over how quiet and smooth it is. Still working on sighting in the single pin, the wind is heck on a big guy at 60yds Lol but on the calm days I am getting close to getting the group I want. Can’t wait to draw blood with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X