No announcement yet.

grocery stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to Kroger in Bryan at lunch. Being from Houston, I have seen lots of “disaster” shopping. THIS was, BY FAR, the craziest thing I have ever seen. It’s just gotten stupid out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stopped in the neighborhood corner store to get my son an icee. Multiple people filling up gas cans at the pumps. May have another shortage on our hands soon.

Comment

I had to go to Kroger to grab a couple things, it’s packed, and a lot of things are running low… But everyone was plenty calm and being helpful to each other. I have to say I’m kind of impressed.

Comment

Saw a guy with a half mask cartridge respirator at HEB this morning. He had a full beard. I almost said something to him about beards and half mask respirators but thought if that makes him feel safer then have at it. Glad our kids weren't with us to see that cause it probably would have freaked them out.

Comment

I was driving in from Houston this morning headed home. I stopped in Livingston at the HEB and had a discussion with a lady that drove in from Galveston to shop for groceries. At the Lowe’s in Livingston one of the floor supervisors said they have had Houston area shoppers for two days.

I guess Houston shoppers are venturing outside their general areas.

Comment

Middleton's in Galena Park has tp, milk,eggs,meat,water, all the norm.

Comment

Went to Specs yesterday to stock up, no craziness, lines, or shortages.

Comment

Went to Market Street here in Mansfield today with Wife !
                  Stood in line for 45 mins to check out.
                  Thank goodness you can drink beer in this store while shopping.
                  Was in no hurry, and no there was no TP but luckily bought at sams a week ago before the big rush .

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    Is there an Autozone near you?

[ATTACH]995438[/ATTACH]

don't ask me how I know
                    Oh yeah, they had plenty of these at the wal mart. I bought a pack. People were overlooking them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      I had to go to Kroger to grab a couple things, it’s packed, and a lot of things are running low… But everyone was plenty calm and being helpful to each other. I have to say I’m kind of impressed.

Agree on this. Completely not chaos or anger.

Comment

Buddy swung into academy to look at a pistol he's been wanting and said there was at least 40-50 people at the gun counter and in the ammo isles stocking up...

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                          And ...

lol not worried about the shortage of TP just an inconvenience to everyday life things. plus don't get me started on how coddled the modern anus is...

Comment

I just don't get people & the mob mentality??

Brawls break out at Costco, Sam's Club amid coronavirus outbreak tensions

At least two separate altercations – one at a New York City Costco, and another at a Georgia Sam’s Club – broke out this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              I just don't get people & the mob mentality??

Brawls break out at Costco, Sam's Club amid coronavirus outbreak tensions

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/b...break-tensions

My secretary had to take a bunch of formula away from some dude at the store who was buying it up to resell. She said he bowed up and started to get mad… I wish I had been there to egg it on because I’d bet everything I have including my old dog, Fred that she’d have stopped his ***![emoji23]

She is 15 years older, 60 pounds lighter, and 4 inches shorter than me… And I am terrified of that woman.[emoji23]

Comment

I just got my Northern Tool Master catalog, with the old style paper for pages. We are now covered on our TP needs.

Comment

Working...
                                X