Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2019, 05:54 PM   #51
aggieland
Eight Point
 
aggieland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Baytown
Hunt In: Sutton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fischer View Post
Do you hunt multiple locations in Sutton county? One of your comments says south of town off 403 and another says 8 miles down 189 off of 277. I am surprised that a ranch that close to down was affected considering the historical outbreak locations never reached that far north west. Could you ranch be experiencing EHD not anthrax ? Was a sample tested positive? I did speak to my land owner on 189 near 277 and so far so good but it is still early in the game.



thanks for sharing

I only hunt one place our ranch is off 403 not sure where youíre seeing 8 miles down 189 that must have been someone elseís post. Our land owner found two dead deer today and they have not been tested but the ranch next to us tested positive.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aggieland is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-11-2019, 06:00 PM   #52
BrianG
Ten Point
 
BrianG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cypress, Tx
Hunt In: Sutton County
Default

^^^ yea Iím down 189 about 8 miles from 277.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BrianG is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-11-2019, 07:20 PM   #53
aggieland
Eight Point
 
aggieland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Baytown
Hunt In: Sutton County
Default

Update: 10 dead deer now not looking good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aggieland is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-11-2019, 07:56 PM   #54
Fischer
Nubbin' Buck
 
Fischer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Sonora
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fischer View Post
Do you hunt multiple locations in Sutton county? One of your comments says south of town off 403 and another says 8 miles down 189 off of 277. I am surprised that a ranch that close to down was affected considering the historical outbreak locations never reached that far north west. Could you ranch be experiencing EHD not anthrax ? Was a sample tested positive? I did speak to my land owner on 189 near 277 and so far so good but it is still early in the game.

thanks for sharing
Sorry for the mistake, you were asking where Aggieland ranch was and there response was south of town on 403. I was thinking it was BrianG that was on 403.

Anthrax has historically hit the southwest corner of sutton county as well as uvalde, val verde, Edwards, Kinney and Maverick. To be as close to Sonora as 403 is scary. You did not mention if a sample was taken from a fresh kill and tested positive for anthrax.

Last edited by Fischer; 07-11-2019 at 08:04 PM.
Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-11-2019, 08:24 PM   #55
aggieland
Eight Point
 
aggieland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Baytown
Hunt In: Sutton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fischer View Post
Sorry for the mistake, you were asking where Aggieland ranch was and there response was south of town on 403. I was thinking it was BrianG that was on 403.

Anthrax has historically hit the southwest corner of sutton county as well as uvalde, val verde, Edwards, Kinney and Maverick. To be as close to Sonora as 403 is scary. You did not mention if a sample was taken from a fresh kill and tested positive for anthrax.


No samples have been taken from our ranch that I am aware of but they were taken on our neighbors ranch and tested positive.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aggieland is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-11-2019, 08:25 PM   #56
Pedernal
Pope & Young
 
Pedernal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Del Rio
Hunt In: Amistad
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggieland View Post
Update: 10 dead deer now not looking good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow that sucks!!
Pedernal is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-11-2019, 08:26 PM   #57
aggieland
Eight Point
 
aggieland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Baytown
Hunt In: Sutton County
Default Sutton/ Val Verde County 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedernal View Post
Wow that sucks!!


Yes it does!! Pray for rain!!



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aggieland is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-11-2019, 08:43 PM   #58
Pedernal
Pope & Young
 
Pedernal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Del Rio
Hunt In: Amistad
Default

There were supposedly some chances of rain but it was further south in val verde... We actually had some rain earlier in the week but it was southwest val verde.

How much rain would it take to kill it off??
Pedernal is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2019, 05:27 AM   #59
Texas8point
Pope & Young
 
Texas8point's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Hunt In: Buffalo and Juno, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
^^^ yea Iím down 189 about 8 miles from 277.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Im very close to Juno on 189 and haven't heard of any ranches affected yet.

we are 25 miles from 277
Texas8point is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2019, 01:15 PM   #60
Fischer
Nubbin' Buck
 
Fischer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Sonora
Default BrianG -north or south of 189

Hey BrianG,

Are you on the north or south side of 189? Looks like you are approx 7 to 8 miles from JFRITZ who is has been infected. I am only a couple of miles east of your property. I hope the anthrax does not travel east towards your proper but if it does my lease could be next. Any idea when you are going to the lease next for an update? I may try to go weekend of 7/27 and I will provide an update when I return.
Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2019, 01:34 PM   #61
MAP
Ten Point
 
MAP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Corpus
Hunt In: Live Oak, Jim Wells, Dimmit Counties
Default

I saw on facebook this morning, some lady in the area ya'll are talking about, posted on an agricultural page that she has found 14 dead deer in the past few days and has started rounding up all of her livestock on their family ranch.
MAP is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2019, 01:51 PM   #62
88 Bound
Ten Point
 
88 Bound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAP View Post
I saw on facebook this morning, some lady in the area ya'll are talking about, posted on an agricultural page that she has found 14 dead deer in the past few days and has started rounding up all of her livestock on their family ranch.
Please post more info on this.
88 Bound is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2019, 02:13 PM   #63
BrianG
Ten Point
 
BrianG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cypress, Tx
Hunt In: Sutton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fischer View Post
Hey BrianG,

Are you on the north or south side of 189? Looks like you are approx 7 to 8 miles from JFRITZ who is has been infected. I am only a couple of miles east of your property. I hope the anthrax does not travel east towards your proper but if it does my lease could be next. Any idea when you are going to the lease next for an update? I may try to go weekend of 7/27 and I will provide an update when I return.
We have property on both sides, but the larger portion is on the south. I talked to my landowner about a week and a half ago and everything was still good. I'm sure the outbreak will only get worse, but hopefully we're spared.
I'm headed up there next weekend the 20th to check things out. I'll report what I find.
BrianG is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2019, 02:42 PM   #64
Luckytxtoo
Four Point
 
Luckytxtoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond,TX
Hunt In: Fort Bend /Trinity Co
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggieland View Post
Yes it does!! Pray for rain!!
I didn't think the rain can HELP. The outbreaks of the existing spores are caused during warmer temps, yes, leading to warm soils. It is the moisture (rain) that causes the multiplication of the spores. Warm runoff...some of it stagnant...mixed with the soil is the breeding cycle. The deer & livestock drink from the pools where this pookey runs off & puddles up in the low lying areas.
JMO
Back in 2009, when we had our outbreak in Juno in 2009, we never found a dead deer on 5k acres, but it devastated the lease. We were in the Anthrax Triangle.
We left and I believe it took years for the place to recover.
Luckytxtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-13-2019, 05:33 AM   #65
Texas8point
Pope & Young
 
Texas8point's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Hunt In: Buffalo and Juno, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
We have property on both sides, but the larger portion is on the south. I talked to my landowner about a week and a half ago and everything was still good. I'm sure the outbreak will only get worse, but hopefully we're spared.
I'm headed up there next weekend the 20th to check things out. I'll report what I find.
I'll be anxious to hear Brian.
Texas8point is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-13-2019, 02:38 PM   #66
BrianG
Ten Point
 
BrianG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cypress, Tx
Hunt In: Sutton County
Default

Rafter W Feed is selling antlers plus G7 that suppose to help the deer resist anthrax. Anyone heard of it? I canít seem to find any information online.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BrianG is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-13-2019, 02:44 PM   #67
aggieland
Eight Point
 
aggieland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Baytown
Hunt In: Sutton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAP View Post
I saw on facebook this morning, some lady in the area ya'll are talking about, posted on an agricultural page that she has found 14 dead deer in the past few days and has started rounding up all of her livestock on their family ranch.
I think that's probably my land owner.

Last edited by aggieland; 07-13-2019 at 03:43 PM.
aggieland is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-13-2019, 09:45 PM   #68
JFRITZ06
Six Point
 
JFRITZ06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: East Bernard
Hunt In: Sonora/New Mexico/Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
Rafter W Feed is selling antlers plus G7 that suppose to help the deer resist anthrax. Anyone heard of it? I canít seem to find any information online.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
We talked to them several weeks ago it and they said they were going to start carrying it. I didnít think they would get it in until this spring.
It wonít help them unless you start feeding it in February/March.
JFRITZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-14-2019, 06:12 AM   #69
Texas8point
Pope & Young
 
Texas8point's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Hunt In: Buffalo and Juno, Texas
Default Sutton/ Val Verde County 2019

Off of Facebook, no idea if itís valid Iím just putting this out there. Very disappointing

Texas8point is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-14-2019, 06:39 AM   #70
Doublelunger
Four Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Default

Curious to know if any of the properties experiencing an anthrax outbreak recently had some dozer work done from the new pipeline or clearing cedars, fences, etc.
Doublelunger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-14-2019, 07:30 AM   #71
Sackett
Pope & Young
 
Sackett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond, TX
Hunt In: Sutton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublelunger View Post
Curious to know if any of the properties experiencing an anthrax outbreak recently had some dozer work done from the new pipeline or clearing cedars, fences, etc.
The reported outbreaks have been well south of where the pipeline is being put in.
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-14-2019, 07:53 AM   #72
JFRITZ06
Six Point
 
JFRITZ06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: East Bernard
Hunt In: Sonora/New Mexico/Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublelunger View Post
Curious to know if any of the properties experiencing an anthrax outbreak recently had some dozer work done from the new pipeline or clearing cedars, fences, etc.

We havenít disturbed any soil on our place.
JFRITZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-14-2019, 08:19 AM   #73
brianlg31
Pope & Young
 
brianlg31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bellville TX
Hunt In: Pandale
Default

Did I read that anthrax is a spore? What keeps it from being blown and just keep spreading? I mean is it inevitable that it spreads all of the known area?
brianlg31 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-15-2019, 08:49 AM   #74
SlinginStix
Four Point
 
SlinginStix's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SETX
Default

I hunt just south of 403 off PR 4414. We havenít been out there since early June and all the deer we saw looked good and healthy and no buzzards or dead ones seen. This has me worried pretty bad with it to the north and south of us. No land being disturbed on our place either.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SlinginStix is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2019, 07:49 AM   #75
Texas8point
Pope & Young
 
Texas8point's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Hunt In: Buffalo and Juno, Texas
Default

Anyone have any updates ???
Texas8point is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2019, 08:36 AM   #76
SabreKiller
Pope & Young
 
SabreKiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kerrville, Texas
Hunt In: Terrell and Val Verde County
Default

No one has been to our lease in the west end of Val Verde/Terrell County since the end of May. I'm going out the last weekend of July to feed and check cameras. I'm kinda anxious and worried at the same time. Back in 2010/2011 we had a big out break of anthrax and we had a big die off. It took a long time for us to come back.

I'll give a report when I get back.
SabreKiller is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2019, 11:07 AM   #77
BrianG
Ten Point
 
BrianG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cypress, Tx
Hunt In: Sutton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas8point View Post
Anyone have any updates ???


Headed out tomorrow.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BrianG is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2019, 12:05 PM   #78
JFRITZ06
Six Point
 
JFRITZ06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: East Bernard
Hunt In: Sonora/New Mexico/Colorado
Default

I’ll be back out there the 25th
JFRITZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2019, 04:57 PM   #79
Herbie
Four Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Harper, TX
Hunt In: TX, NY
Default

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001XZYbr...abxGmvEaP1Qw==
Attached Images
  
Herbie is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2019, 06:09 PM   #80
Texas8point
Pope & Young
 
Texas8point's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Hunt In: Buffalo and Juno, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
Headed out tomorrow.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


Anxious to hear. Text me and let me know over the weekend man. Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Texas8point is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-21-2019, 12:31 PM   #81
Etxbuckman
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Spring
Default

Theoretically is there a way to inoculate deer against this?
Etxbuckman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2019, 05:50 AM   #82
Texas8point
Pope & Young
 
Texas8point's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Hunt In: Buffalo and Juno, Texas
Default

Im hearing good news for us at least on 189 in Val verde county. No dead animals.
Texas8point is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2019, 07:14 AM   #83
daniel044
Eight Point
 
daniel044's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Fulshear, TX
Hunt In: Sonora, TX
Default

Talked with landowner yesterday, no dead livestock or deer yet on our place. Still holding strong. But I fear its just a matter of time.
daniel044 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2019, 08:53 AM   #84
Fischer
Nubbin' Buck
 
Fischer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Sonora
Default

Hey BrianG, did you go to the lease this last weekend and did you see anything that may indicate anthrax has encroached on your ranch?
Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2019, 08:58 AM   #85
Texas8point
Pope & Young
 
Texas8point's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Hunt In: Buffalo and Juno, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fischer View Post
Hey BrianG, did you go to the lease this last weekend and did you see anything that may indicate anthrax has encroached on your ranch?
He's went. He said no dead animals on his place. Waiting on details from him on the surrounding area. We are right up the road from him.
Texas8point is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2019, 09:02 AM   #86
WTN
Eight Point
 
WTN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Edwards County
Default

Iím near the intersection of 277/55, NW Edwards Co. I was out on Saturday and we appear to be clean for now.
WTN is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2019, 09:51 AM   #87
4barchery
Eight Point
 
4barchery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Abilene, Texas
Hunt In: Brown, Shackleford, Brazos
Default

We hunt off of Cusenberry Rd (Take 277 S for 12 miles and then another 10 or so miles down Cr 406). Has anyone heard of any anthrax out that way? Landowner is on vacation and I cant get the hand to answer his phone.
4barchery is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2019, 12:23 PM   #88
BrianG
Ten Point
 
BrianG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cypress, Tx
Hunt In: Sutton County
Default

I just got back from a long weekend out there. We looked hard for dead animals and only found two deer. It appeared they died some time ago, so hopefully not related to the anthrax break out. We went ahead and put out a bunch of the protein with the G7 additive. It canít hurt at this point. I talked to the rancher that borders our west side and he hasnít seen any signs yet. Everyone says itís pretty bad further down 189 so maybe itís just a matter of time before it gets us. Fingers crossed! We got all our cameras going so we can take a better census labor day weekend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BrianG is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2019, 03:50 PM   #89
James
Ten Point
 
James's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Hunt In: Everywhere
Default

26 deer found so far on roughly 10k lease in Kinney county where new pipelines are popping up through our place - don’t know if that has anything to do with it. Praying it stops Soon
James is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2019, 04:45 PM   #90
Fischer
Nubbin' Buck
 
Fischer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Sonora
Default Response to BrianG

Hey Brian, thanks for the update. It is good news your place seems to be in the clear and also the ranch to your west. What is the G7 you talk about? is it already in the protein? Who is the maker? Thanks for all your information.
Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-22-2019, 05:16 PM   #91
BrianG
Ten Point
 
BrianG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cypress, Tx
Hunt In: Sutton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fischer View Post
Hey Brian, thanks for the update. It is good news your place seems to be in the clear and also the ranch to your west. What is the G7 you talk about? is it already in the protein? Who is the maker? Thanks for all your information.


Itís antlers plus with G7 additive.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BrianG is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2019, 06:13 AM   #92
Texas8point
Pope & Young
 
Texas8point's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Hunt In: Buffalo and Juno, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
I just got back from a long weekend out there. We looked hard for dead animals and only found two deer. It appeared they died some time ago, so hopefully not related to the anthrax break out. We went ahead and put out a bunch of the protein with the G7 additive. It canít hurt at this point. I talked to the rancher that borders our west side and he hasnít seen any signs yet. Everyone says itís pretty bad further down 189 so maybe itís just a matter of time before it gets us. Fingers crossed! We got all our cameras going so we can take a better census labor day weekend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Glad your spared so far. Im waiting on an update from our place.
Texas8point is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2019, 12:39 PM   #93
Doublelunger
Four Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Default

I have no idea if this right, but the best i could gather on a G7 additive is that it is antibody that keeps the anthrax bacteria from absorbing iron in its host which it needs to survive. Again not sure if this is right but its what i could gather after researching a couple articles at work
Doublelunger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2019, 01:50 PM   #94
BrianG
Ten Point
 
BrianG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cypress, Tx
Hunt In: Sutton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublelunger View Post
I have no idea if this right, but the best i could gather on a G7 additive is that it is antibody that keeps the anthrax bacteria from absorbing iron in its host which it needs to survive. Again not sure if this is right but its what i could gather after researching a couple articles at work
Thanks for the info.
BrianG is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2019, 05:38 PM   #95
CoolHandLuke
Ten Point
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

We lost a few deer but the rancher vaccinated and livestock loss was minimal. He doesnít think we were hit very hard as he hasnít see many carcasses. A small outbreak wouldnít hurt us as we have been trying to get our deer numbers down the last few years. We hunt a very large ranch with minimal pressure.
CoolHandLuke is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2019, 09:54 PM   #96
BrianG
Ten Point
 
BrianG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cypress, Tx
Hunt In: Sutton County
Default Sutton/ Val Verde County 2019

I emailed Sportsmanís Choice about the G7 additive they use. Hereís the response.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BrianG is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-24-2019, 08:27 AM   #97
Doublelunger
Four Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Default

Thanks for the info! I was way off. Hope it helps
Doublelunger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-24-2019, 12:57 PM   #98
Derekgammage
Nubbin' Buck
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Default Following.

Good luck this season everyone. Following.
Derekgammage is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-24-2019, 12:57 PM   #99
jason86
Ten Point
 
jason86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Kinney county
Default

We are up to about 40 confirmed deaths in Kinney county
jason86 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2019, 06:11 PM   #100
6.5 shooter
Ten Point
 
6.5 shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Montell, Hondo, Laredo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
26 deer found so far on roughly 10k lease in Kinney county where new pipelines are popping up through our place - donít know if that has anything to do with it. Praying it stops Soon
Where are you located in Kinney county?
Iím in the north east corner.
6.5 shooter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com