Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Jeff, shes a big one

Comment

1st off.... Congrats on all the kills folks!

I ain't been on here much cause ain't hunted much (and not at all w the curve) plus I still can't navigate this new system well.

Grandson couldn't hunt this weekend so I put up a ladderstand 13 yds from a feeder in OK sat and toted the curve up there w me.

I also practiced for about 2 hrs mid day at camp. 1st I'd shot the curve since Jan.

Climbed in the stand sat eve and whacked the 1st doe that walked in. 13 yds, complete passthru, dbl lung, 70 yd recovery via gushing bloodtrail. Hit was top one lung, bottom other lung from 17' stand. Smoke city!

Was solo so didnt even snap a pic.

Made 2nd page of this thread and now possibly the last, lol.

OK lasts til 1-15 so if grandson ain't huntn, I'll be toting the curve again.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
        1st off.... Congrats on all the kills folks!

I ain't been on here much cause ain't hunted much (and not at all w the curve) plus I still can't navigate this new system well.

Grandson couldn't hunt this weekend so I put up a ladderstand 13 yds from a feeder in OK sat and toted the curve up there w me.

I also practiced for about 2 hrs mid day at camp. 1st I'd shot the curve since Jan.

Climbed in the stand sat eve and whacked the 1st doe that walked in. 13 yds, complete passthru, dbl lung, 70 yd recovery via gushing bloodtrail. Hit was top one lung, bottom other lung from 17' stand. Smoke city!

Was solo so didnt even snap a pic.

Made 2nd page of this thread and now possibly the last, lol.

OK lasts til 1-15 so if grandson ain't huntn, I'll be toting the curve again.
        You know the rules!!!!!! No pics, didn’t happen!!!!

Nearly every pic you see of me with a dead critter was done by me, by myself! It’s not hard to do nowadays with phone cameras that have a built in delay.

Merry Christmas!!!!

Bisch

Comment

I'm not familiar w new phones, lol. Never used the timer and w dark & rain I weren't figgering it out.

Merry Christmas back @ ya!

Comment

Only one mulligan allowed.

Comment

Got my first buck with a selfbow. It’s an Osage billet bow. Formed from two short staves (billets) spliced together and a mesquite handle overlay. Bow is getting backed with this buck’s sinew now.

Comment

Nice buck and bow!! Congratulations!!!

Comment

Awesome selfbow kill Mike!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!

Comment

Now that is greatness.

Comment

Congrats on the buck!

Comment

Selfbow kill is overly impressive! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                        X