Home A/C Pricing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home A/C Pricing?

I know a few guys on here are in the a/c buisness. Im looking at getting a new 4 ton outside unit and coil put in. I am not changing out the furnace at this time. What is a reasonable price for new 4 ton outside unit and coil installed?

Tagged!

Comment

If you go 16 seer outdoor I would expect anywhere between 5 and 7 thousand. I would charge around $6,200

Comment

I just did the outside only. 4 ton 16 SEER for $4100 installed. My coils were sill in good shape and nothing was contaminated. I told my AC guy that I wasn't going to ask him to crawl up in the attic in this heat.

Also has a 10 year parts a labor warranty.
        Last edited by Hoggslayer; 06-22-2022, 11:18 AM.

Comment

I would say to expect somewhere between 5-10k for a project like this from reputable companies.

Comment

I'll also state that usually adding a furnace typically doesn't increase the price all that much and can mean a much better warranty on the whole system.

Comment

Text sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i literally just bought my buddy a new 16 seer straight AC/elec heat goodman complete system for $3915 out the door about an hour ago. installation is probably another $2500. prices have gone up since this time last month.

Comment

Just had a complete inside/outside 4 ton unit installed with heat/furnace... 10 yr warranty... $6,500.00 back in April...

Comment

My house isn’t big just had to replace the outside unit 2.5 ton 14 seer was 2500 installed

Comment

Home A/C Pricing?

I just paid $11,500 for a 3 ton multi stage. Inside and outside units. Was told I need to replace my ductwork ( it’s 40 years old). When the weather gets cooler. Another $5000?

Last edited by golfer47; 06-22-2022, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by golfer47 View Post
                        I just paid $11,500 for a 3 ton multi stage. Inside and outside units. Was told I need to replace my ductwork ( it’s 40 years old). When the weather gets cooler. Another $5000?

My buddy had a 3.5 ton American standard installed for $10,500 back in April. This included outside unit, inside unit, furnace and all new duct work. His house was built in 70s also.

Comment

Just installed Lennox inside and out. $12000.

Comment

It was a five ton with gas furnace.

Comment

Just had a 3 ton inside & out with furnace. 10K

Comment

Working...
                              X