ECM flash on Polaris XP1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECM flash on Polaris XP1000

Have any of you guys done this to your Polaris? Thinking about doing it. If you did it, who'd you go with and how was the process?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have a gilomen ECU and Clutch in my Ranger 1000. Love it and would do it again.

Edit: I'll add more to that when i've got a few more minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
      I have a gilomen ECU and Clutch in my Ranger 1000. Love it and would do it again.

Cool man, big difference in power huh?

Comment

Same here to one of ours, I added a 6” lift and 33”s at the same time and it still made a noticeable difference. We have to go through a lot of water at times getting to our stands and I didn’t want to loose any power by adding the 33”s and I didn’t.

Comment

Gonna do the same to mine when the warranty is up

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
            Cool man, big difference in power huh?

Forgot about this thread. Yes, made it hilarious fast with 29” tires. Clutch engagement is way more predictable. Way easier to drive now

Comment

Comment

Forgot about this thread. Yes, made it hilarious fast with 29” tires. Clutch engagement is way more predictable. Way easier to drive now
                So you mailed him your ECU and he tunes and sends back to you?

Comment

So you mailed him your ECU and he tunes and sends back to you?

I actually bought an ECU from him since my ranger is still under warranty… Its double the cost but I didn’t want to kill my warranty.

My boss and my neighbor are both sending theirs in after driving mine.

Comment

I actually bought an ECU from him since my ranger is still under warranty… Its double the cost but I didn’t want to kill my warranty.

Cool man, thanks. Did you do the belt or any other spring upgrades that he offers on his site? Thanks for answering

Comment

PM me some info on this, I think I would like to send mine is as well

Comment

Any idea if there’s a decent tune out there for the Can Am HD10? I’ve seen a couple, but haven’t talked to anyone that had real world experience with them.

Comment

Cool man, thanks. Did you do the belt or any other spring upgrades that he offers on his site? Thanks for answering

Make your ranger smooth and very powerful! Best tune kit on the market! Big HP and Torque. Power and speed. Runs cooler, easier to drive, reliable!

I ordered:
                          -The New ECU with Tune
                          -Elite Shift Clutch Kit ($0.00 Additional)
                          -Ranger 1000 EBS Helix Lockout Shim For P90X Primary Clutch ($20.00 Additional)

Literally had everything via FEDEX the next day ready to install since I was trying to have it ready for a trip.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRough1256 View Post
                            PM me some info on this, I think I would like to send mine is as well
                            See my last response. Really isn't much to it. Just order from the website and his instructions are on there.

ALSO, as a PSA he doesn't seem to answer emails or calls or anything in a timely manner.. But, I paid and my stuff was there as advertised the next day.

Comment

https://gilomeninnovations.com/ultim...ger-1000-gen-2

I ordered:

-The New ECU with Tune

-Elite Shift Clutch Kit ($0.00 Additional)

-Ranger 1000 EBS Helix Lockout Shim For P90X Primary Clutch ($20.00 Additional)

Literally had everything via FEDEX the next day ready to install since I was trying to have it ready for a trip.
                              Thanks bud.

Comment

Working...
                              X