smallest, weakest caliber pig kill pic thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smallest, weakest caliber pig kill pic thread

So i had a couple of heated threads with some fellers about a particular cartridge, and it sparked me to open this thread ...

please post pics or video of hog kills with less than macho calibers! please no hog in a trap, anyone can do that ... but if you killed a hog with oh i don't know a 9mm pistol , or ... well whatever ... really ... i think it would be fun to see what people have been successful with without the need of a belted magnum.
    the bigger the pig and smaller caliber the better ...

let's see some achievements!

I saw a video the other day here on tbh where a guy posted a video of his son killing a good size how with his paw paw 22 hornet heirloom... i thought that was pretty fantastic ...

let's see them!

I’ve killed several, 30+ on my land with a 22LR(not in traps)and 300 Blackout still sucks. Hahaha

Comment

Killed more than I can count with my .17hmr. None in a trap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        I’ve killed several, 30+ on my land with a 22LR(not in traps)and 300 Blackout still sucks. Hahaha
        ahah ... you're too funny ! 22lr .. cool! i shot one with 22lr.. 50 gr cyclade subsonic ... drt .. but didn't have my phone with me ... no pic or video .. but..we all know 22lr is superior to 300blk.

got a new 3 lug mount for my cz scorpion , i was thinking of trying to get one with 147's. ... we'll see !

we need to see some kill pics !!!
        Last edited by imyomama; 04-20-2021, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Ruger lcp.380
          Attached Files

Comment

I’ve killed a bunch with my .17 HMR.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bustacap View Post
              Ruger lcp.380
              wow ! had an lcp380 ... got stolen out of my car ... i never could shoot it very well ... congrats that's quite an accomplishment

Comment

Didn’t that Warren fella shoot a few on camera with a 22 caliber springer air rifle

Comment

Originally posted by LarryP_1989 View Post
                  love the hmr! i use a10's ! does a good job on coons too ..

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                    Didn’t that Warren fella shoot a few on camera with a 22 caliber springer air rifle
                    yeah ,seen that ... got to watch those guys tho .. sometimes they go shoot pets on high fence ranches and call it hunting .... i think he's the guy i saw a video on one time shooting a 308 subsonic suppressed , walked within 30 yards of 2 hogs ... shoots one , the other one never even looked up ... then he shot the other ... they had to be pets ! found it .. i call Bs on this one
                    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBORz_9Qyzg&ab_channel=KeithWarrenHunting"]Texas Hog Hunting with Suppressed Rifle | Horsepower - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

17hmr, 22lr, 22mag and 17 Remington. Shot one with the 17 Remington at about 200 yards. Others were 100 yards or less.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryP_1989 View Post
                        I’ve killed several with a dang near identical .17hmr

Comment

My brother domed one at like 50 yards with a Glock 19 and killed it. They got it on video but it’s late in the evening and super grainy. If I remember correctly he was actually aiming center mass and ended up ear holing him.

Comment

Seen my Dad and my Grandpa kill many a 300 lb fatting hog with a .22 lr. Of course them hogs was standing still eating out of the trough. Always loved hog killing time right before Christmas back on the farm. Cracklin cornbread, lima beans and boiled backbone for erbody. Souse sammiches the next day.

Comment

20 gauge Turkey shot

Comment

Working...
                              X