No announcement yet.

Sciatic Nerve Pain who has had it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost 40 pounds and bought an inversion table. You can find used ones for $50 easy. 5-10 minutes a couple times a week keeps me away from the knife and drugs.

I know and work with a few neurosurgeons, and they always tell me that they look for the statement "I can't go on living like this" before they will opt for surgery.

Comment

I did these stretches and it worked with mine:

The telltale symptoms of sciatic nerve pain are severe pain in your back, buttocks, and legs. The pain can be so excruciating that you don’t even want to leave the couch. But relief is possible. Try these 9 stretches for sciatic pain relief.

Comment

Terrible pain

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa311 View Post
          I did these stretches and it worked with mine:

https://www.healthline.com/health/ba...atic-stretches
          Those are a really good set of stretches, thanks for sharing. It really stinks when you do all these stretches and feel better and the next morning everything is tightened up again, I call it Groundhog Day. Miserable.

Comment

My dad said it was the only time in his life he thought about killing himself.
            Run over twice by a Cadillac, multiple surgeries over the years as a result, and he said none of it hurt anything close to what the sciatica did.
            I feel for ya'll going through it.

Comment

I had the shots six times. The shots do not hurt at all, but never lasted. I had a radiofrequency ablation and it helped but, the pain came back. Two surgeries and now I'm out of options. If I am careful with my back it only bothers me at night. I do get relief from muscle relaxers.

Comment

Working...
              X