Field Tip VS. Feral Hog.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Field Tip VS. Feral Hog.

Foam blocks are fun and all, but how about a hog? I’m honestly surprised at the lack of hate I received thus far.. I didn’t have a whole lot of doubts about performance, but I figured I’d test my theory on the walking ballistic gel targets anyway.

Nice job on the video, thanks for posting.
    I just subscribed!

Comment

Great shot, right in the center of the dome. You got the growler momma, how many times have I been getting ready to shoot a hog and heard that dreaded low growl and off they go.

Good video, thanks for putting it up for us.

Comment

i was surprised with the skull penetration

Comment

Nice shot! I've only taken a head shot like that once on a hog and I had the same result... not with a field tip though. Good job on the video.

Comment

If you're killing feral hogs you'll not hear any complaining from me as to your methods.

Now if you really want to irk all the softies tell them you shot it with a field tip and left the carcass to rot. LOL

Comment

Another great video. I enjoy all your content, keep up the good work. KAP!! By any means necessary.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

What a shot! Did she die immediately and the arrow held the head up?

Comment

Nice shot! I haven't taken any field tips to the stand yet, but I have ruined a few broadheads making that same shot.

Comment

I can’t believe you did something like that, how awfully unethical

Nice shooting bud!

Comment

awesome job. lol

Comment

What poundage bow are you shooting?

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                            Foam blocks are fun and all, but how about a hog? I’m honestly surprised at the lack of hate I received thus far.. I didn’t have a whole lot of doubts about performance, but I figured I’d test my theory on the walking ballistic gel targets anyway.

https://youtu.be/NkEigAbgJ0U
                            I watch a lot of your videos and subscribed a while back. Nice to know you are on TBH. Keep it up the great videos.

Comment

I shot one very similar to that, but I was on the ground. And the angle obviously was not as good as you had from up in the tree. My arrow deflect off as if I had shot at a side walk. That arrow was last seen above all the mesquite headed north. The pig headed west, and I am not sure how far either went, as I didn’t recover either. But I do know I got absolutely zero penetration. And that pig didn’t seem to have any problems. So I can see it working if the angle is right, but not a good shot at all if it’s not, if you want to recover your arrow or the pig.

Comment

Working...
                              X