No announcement yet.

HPD Homicide Cold Case call today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby is good people. He helped me out with a small situation not to long ago. I really hope this case gets solved and the person responsible is brought to justice.

Comment

I hope everything goes smoothly and y’all find closure.

Comment

Brother Bill, Prayers up for you .

I didn't realize it till now, but my Dad and sister were murdered in the same year. It is hard to imagine not know why or who did this. In our case, they had those responsible in jail very quickly. While it still didn't make much sense, it did help with some resolution.

Take care and I hope for a favorable outcome and some form of peace of mind. If you ever care to talk, send me a message.

Comment

Hopeful for a resolution, finally.

I am beginning to think this Chew fella is okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Hopeful for a resolution, finally.

I am beginning to think this Chew fella is okay.
            Yep he’s a pretty good dude. Hope the case is solved soon.

I’d also like to see the case solved about the woman in Midlothian who was alone at her church.

Comment

praying this case gets solved and the family can have closure

luv ya Bro Bill

Comment

Good luck Bro. Bill.

Comment

Prayers for closure sent, hopefully they can find something that breaks it open.....sorry about your brother.

Comment

Originally posted by wickll View Post
                    Brother Bill, Prayers up for you .

I didn't realize it till now, but my Dad and sister were murdered in the same year. It is hard to imagine not know why or who did this. In our case, they had those responsible in jail very quickly. While it still didn't make much sense, it did help with some resolution.

Take care and I hope for a favorable outcome and some form of peace of mind. If you ever care to talk, send me a message.
                    I’ve had a life change since 2003, Charlie’s death paved the road to my salvation
                    In August of 03 God intervened.. He took the dope the anger the bitterness and the desire fir revenge, from me..
                    I have good days and bad!
                    But I surrendered all the hurt.. and I know I get to see Charlie again.
                    And like you said it still don’t make since.. but every since posting this a whole lot of TBHers have reach out that have had similar things happen to them.
                    God might be using my situation to help others heal.
                    Be blessed and thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                      I’ve had a life change since 2003, Charlie’s death paved the road to my salvation
                      In August of 03 God intervened.. He took the dope the anger the bitterness and the desire fir revenge, from me..
                      I have good days and bad!
                      But I surrendered all the hurt.. and I know I get to see Charlie again.
                      And like you said it still don’t make since.. but every since posting this a whole lot of TBHers have reach out that have had similar things happen to them.
                      God might be using my situation to help others heal.
                      Be blessed and thank you
                      Awesome.

Comment

Prayers for closure to the case.

THIS is why it is an absolute honor to have Chew down to hunt. First class human being. Houston is gonna lose a great public servant when he deservedly retires.

Comment

We wish you the best of luck.

Comment

This is awesome bro bill. I heard you tell the story, at nanza for Sunday morning service 9-10 years ago. I've prayed often for you for closure since. Im still praying for that.

Kudos to chew, heck of a thing for you to do here. Simply incredible

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by etbowhunter View Post
                              Bill even though we've never met in person, I've always admired your faith. You and Saltwater Slick are men that I've often thought of in my own life when I fail and question God's decisions in my life.
                              In the past when I've read about your brother, I've wondered if my faith would be strong enough to handle things the way you have. I'll be praying for God to lead the investigators to the truth so that you and you're family can finally have some closure.
                              Well Said about both of the TBHers

Comment

Prayers for some answers.

Comment

Working...
                                X